Blur after respawn

I carved as I thought I should, but it still doesn’t work

1 Like

game.Player.LocalPlayer not game.Players.Player

none of the suggestions work, how can we solve the problem?

What type of script are you using? and where is it placed at

local script is used to provide blur and open Gui, I would say that we need another script/local script to make it so that when you reset with Blur to a certain value, it takes it to 0, look at some pictures of what it happens

touch a part

use reset without pressing exit

this is the script that adds the blur effect

1 Like

Why touched??? Humanoid.Died Event, and i told that i can be wrong with blur.value, it should be Blur.Size, in tween change Value to Size

You could use gui.Exit.MouseButton1Down:Connect(function() or something like this

because when you touch the u part, it gives you a blur, but that exit button removes the blur effect, but the problem is that you can reset without pressing that gui button and the blur effect remains

1 Like

soo make simply this:

Humanoid.Died:Connect(function()
Blur.Size = 0
end)

it doesn’t work, the computer ignores the lines of code related to the reset :frowning:

1 Like

if it’s not working, i made script in studio, i put blur in lighting and script in local gui:

task.wait(2)
game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.Humanoid.Died:Connect(function()
	game.Lighting.Blur.Size = 0
end)

it works, when i reset blur are 0

1 Like

try to make another local script, maybe the problem is not that it ignores the line, but that the script is in wrong place, you are sure you are doing it on client, not inside part? and it’s a local script?

it is a local script and it is positioned in the script character starter, but if I make another local script, where should I solve that problem, where should I position it?

1 Like

Can you provide a rbxm. file place

you must parent this local script to starter character scripts, if i’m wrong sorry

You can make so that when the localscript starts, you set the blur to 0.
(if it is in startercharacterscripts)
@ElectroFLash_1

Ok i found problem, startercharacter scripts starts when character appears, you should parent it to starter player scripts not character

Screenshot 2023-12-27 150109

did you place them correctly?

1 Like

yes this is correct ,i tested with this setup

done, it works, thank you very much, I forgot to localize blur lol

1 Like