Body attachments aren't being detected, HeadWelds forcefully being created

Hey! I’d have posted this in Bug Reports but, for some reason, I’m not able to.

After I’ve been trying to create some NPC’s for my game, I found the problem I explain in this topic: accessories, when I duplicate/paste a dummy, lose their position and size. I thought this was a property issue but I renamed and checked everything out, so I noticed some HeadWeld objects automatically generated (which weren’t before) on duplicating/pasting a dummy, these weld all of the accessories Handles to the head (which, in the original dummy, there would be only a HeadWeld for each Hair/Hat/Face accessories; in my case, only a hair or a helmet). I came to the conclusion that, as I’ve seen on other topics, HeadWelds are created since Studio can’t detect the respective body attachments (note: body attachments are, at least in my place, automatically placed and named perfectly). Also tried to paste the dummies in other testing places and it works perfectly, so the issue is in this specific place (I need the dummies to work in here since it is my main and only project).

I created 7 different NPC’s, but the issue only replicates on those that don’t have any “non-head” accessory (only 3 NPC’s: as you can see, 2 of these have shoulder accessories and the other one a back accessory), I’ll show you:

Thank you for reading!

I’d appreciate some replies since it is a known bug (which also me need to solve) and there is no solution yet.

Thank you for reading!