Boo! Introducing Lumistea

Hi everyone! Did I scare you?

Now that I have your attention allow me to introduce myself! I’m Lumistea but you can just call me Lumi~! I’m part of the Development Engagement Team and I couldn’t be more excited to be a part of this growing community!

I’ve been playing Roblox for more than 11 years! My favorite types of games are ones that let me run wild with creativity, such as Bloxburg and Theme Park Tycoon 2! But you can catch me playing games like Arsenal, Super Golf, and Tower Defense Simulator!

Being on Roblox for as long as I have has really given me an experience I’ve never had with any game before, I’m so glad to be a part of a team that will change Roblox for the better!

It’s wonderful to meet you all and I’m sure I’ll get to talk to some amazing people! My inbox is always open!

-Lumi

319 Likes

Welcome to the amazing Roblox DET! We’re super excited you’re here! :wave::partying_face:

29 Likes

Great to see you here. Not gonna be able to take you seriously with that avatar without being creeped out haha

9 Likes

:wave: Glad to see you and welcome to the roblox dev forum. Hope you have a good time, Michael.

6 Likes

Welcome :smiley: we’re glad to have you here!

6 Likes

Welcome to the community! I hope you have a great time here!
And when I saw boo in the topic title, I clicked on it, and then your avatar scared me lol

2 Likes

Hi! Welcome abroad! Great to see you here! :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

welcome @Lumistea

it’s nice for you to become a new DET here on devforum
hopefully you’ll have a good time

also you sort of did scare me a little :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Welcome! Let me draw a custom pfp for you, I’ll post another reply shortly!

15 Likes

yes. ;c

Anywaaaaaaaaaays, welcome to DevForum!! It’s so great to see and know about newcomers into this amazing community! :slight_smile:

love the creative avatar you got there!

4 Likes
  1. Y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶’̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶H̶a̶l̶l̶o̶w̶e̶e̶n̶.̶ :jack_o_lantern:
  2. Welcome aboard. It’s great to meet you here. :grin:
6 Likes

Yes, but no, actually yes, but no. Technically no but in reality yes.

8 Likes

You definitely scared me with that feedback message yesterday :laughing:. Anyway, welcome to the DevForum!

5 Likes

Welcome! I’m excited to see you around!
I assume your favorite time of the year is Halloween?

4 Likes

Great to see a new member for the DET!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Anyways, your free trial of creativity has ended. Please buy the “creative game pass” to continue having creativity.

5 Likes

Greetings :wave:! Welcome to the devforum. Initially, the first thing that came into my mind when I saw “Boo!” in the title was Halloween. :joy:

3 Likes

‘Your purchase of Creativity failed as it is offsale’ the amount of these errors that I’m seeing in #help-and-feedback:scripting-support is crazy.

1 Like

Aah! Spooked me! Welcome to the community, can’t wait for your creative new scare tactics… oh and that other stuff too… But for real, welcome! Glad to have you!! :grin::ghost:

3 Likes

Amazing to see new moderators joining the forum. Warm welcomes to you and as always the tradition must continue :smile:

12 Likes