Boo! Introducing Lumistea

Welcome to the Developer Community!

I also love games that let you run wild with creativity such as Bloxburg, and in the future, I will make some games that let you run wild with creativity like Bloxburg.

3 Likes

Hello! Welcome the DevForum. I hope you enjoy your stay! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Oh you like Arsenal? Time to get crushed :smiling_imp:

Welcome to DET! Hope you enjoy your time here! :wink:

Happy to see more and more DET members helping out with the forum. See you around! :wave:

8 Likes

Great to have you, welcome to the team! :partying_face:

7 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you here, feel free to say hello anytime! :wave:

6 Likes

Yes. Probably not…

Hey there, @Lumistea! Welcome to the community! :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community of DevForum Lumi!

2 Likes

welcome to the community… lumistea, i hope you’re being a good devforum moderator… and not the imposter among developer engagement team people…

don't need to read this

[please don’t complain over this]

old time ago

i checked my messages and i found lumiesta was flagging me, when i see the reason why him / her flagged me it’s making me image [i don’t know how to say]

i answer a question and my reply gets flagged, i reply my own topic and it’s flagged, when i reply to him/her i’m just like being a joke

– i’m not showing other messages in discord

7 Likes

welcome to this amazing community, i hope you have a great one. cheers

2 Likes

A Roblox veteran! You are fit for the position of the Developer Engagement Team! I’m also quite happy to see you around! I also appreciate your work around the Developer Forum, I see you contribute to closing down many topics and fast response to flags, and your employment with the Developer Engagement Team, also helps your colleagues with faster work around the Forum!

I’m thankful for your contribution and really am happy to have you with the Developer Engagement Team! I welcome you to the Developer Forum!image

4 Likes

Y E S

Welcome to the community @Lumistea. I am glad to see all the new faces in the devrel team!

Also I think I know something that might scare you if you have been playing tds for a while:

(It still haunts my ears)

6 Likes

Welcome lumi glad to have you here :wave:

2 Likes

Hey! Welcome! And yes you did scare me :fearful:

4 Likes

Welcome to Klub Kool. We welcome you with honor and koolness.

2 Likes

Hello and Welcome! Glad to have you here! You’d be a great part of the Development Engagement Team, I already know it!

As all train conductors say, “All aboard!”

5 Likes

Not really, I’m mostly scared of like notifications, because nobody replies and therefore I cannot talk about anything

I know how to score quite a few Hole in Ones there what about a 1v1 match

Welcome to Roblox anyway, it wasn’t me who continued the tradition tho :frowning:

3 Likes

Greetings!

Im sure you’ll find the developer community really kind and helpful!

4 Likes

It’s great to see another member on the DET! I’m almost always excited to get anything from 'ya as long as it isn’t a flag warning. Oh… those.
Developers are always interested in learning from and working with Roblox Staff, Volunteers, and everything in both directions. Maybe we’ll get to hear a bit from you in the future.

[REDACTED]
print("
Hey there,

Your post was flagged by the community.
")
end

end

3 Likes

Welcome to the DevForum Community!

3 Likes

Welcome so much to this community! We are happy to have you here. :slight_smile:

3 Likes