Boo! Introducing Lumistea

Welcome Lumistea to DevForum :clap::tada:

3 Likes

Boo! :ghost:

Welcome to Developer Forum, Lumistea! I hope you’ll do well!

3 Likes

That name seems familiar. Welcome Lumi.

4 Likes

Hello, Lumi!

Extremely happy to have you here! Welcome to the absolutely amazing DET! I just want to welcome you myself, I got member about 1 day ago, and I have been happy ever since! I hope to see you around, and maybe even interact with you every now and then! I am super excited to see you here!

Welcome again!! <3

2 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the Dev Forum Community. I love your avatar!

2 Likes

First of all, Welcome to the team!

Yes, I saw you playing “Super Golf” with @WinterWizard7. :sweat_smile:

It’s great for me to have the inbox open! I have a lot of questions for you. I can’t wait to ask.

Fear was a little weak. Your avatar is so cute :star_struck:… Maybe one day we can play a game, what do you think? :wink:

It’s nice to meet you again. I hope you get used to the team easily! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Um… maybe your avatar might be looking at my soul very deeply, but no :)

Welcome! It’s great to see the DevEngagement Team finally expanding, already 2 new members in 1 week or so! :thinking:

Enjoy your stay, you’re helping the DevForum go on with better moderation, thank you for your collaboration! :)

4 Likes

AHHAHA
You scare me… So welcome to the H̶e̶l̶l, uh roblox. After 11 years become a Developer Engagement Team, that very cool. So good luck with the developper because some time we are a bit “sadistic” :wink:

2 Likes

Glad to see a veteran join the team!

3 Likes

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time being part of DET. I’m sure you’ll meet so many people. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s always great to see another passionate person joining DET! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Lumi~! Welcome to the devforum.

3 Likes

first, i was the 123rd to like!

second, Welcome! It’s always nice to see a new member of the Roblox community.

That’s funny, as I enjoy those games too!

If I can recommend, my own game is adding a build mode in a few days! (huge thanks to @_PS3UDO !)
forgot to take that back, thanks @6Marchy4
The link is here, if you want just DM me and I will notify you when it’s released!
(8) Flex Your Time 2 [Beta] - Roblox
Anyways, yeah! I have been on Roblox for 5 years and counting, so hopefully you can help clean up some of… those games…

4 Likes

Hi! Welcome to DevForum as a DET! I like your name, it’s very very creative! I hope you have a tremendous time here! I’ll catch you later! :wave: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Your name reminds me of ‘Loom Bands’. I’ll probably accidentally call you loom from time to time.

2 Likes

I hope you enjoy your time here, as part of the DET!

l o l . You will probably message me tons more.

3 Likes

Hey, hey and welcome! Hope you’ll have a great time here

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums Lumi, hope to see you around!

2 Likes

But you joined in 2020…
Anyways welcome to the devrel ! Hope you will have a great time here !

2 Likes

Highly likely this a second account as people who want to make money off Roblox cannot have the admin badge on said account.

2 Likes