Brick Brawlers #6

Update 6 to Brick Brawlers is a really huge one, so I’m condensing it into parts.

New Characters

So you know how in this topic I said that it would be really easy to add new characters? Well, today, I bring you not one, not two, but three characters!

The first character is Builderman. He builds. What else would he do, explode things?

He wields the classic trowel and wears a perfectly fitting hard hat. I edited the trowel and reduced the cooldown time.

The second character is the fire guy.

Basically it’s the Pyro from TF2.

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 1.43.29 PM

The final character is Robama.

Screen Shot 2021-03-11 at 6.37.37 PM

He has mastered the art of making himself clear.

Screen Shot 2021-03-11 at 6.39.54 PM

Use this ability to sneak up behind your enemies and attack!

New features

Press G to taunt! Right now it’s just the Kazotsky Kick from Team Fortress 2, tell me if you have any ideas for other taunts!

Changed features

I am now using accessories to make characters look more like who they are supposed to be. Builderman has a hat, Jumpy Guy has a cap, and Firearm Female’s hair is now an accessory.

The cool people all do the Kazotsky Kick. I hope this incentivizes people to donate, so they can see their avatars do the Kazotsky Kick in-game!

I learned how to use GUI layouts, so the GUI looks a little different.

Thanks for reading! Please leave any suggestions in the replies!

EDIT: I should have mentioned: The taunt is a free model because I am bad at animation.

3 Likes

What is the problem? I just chose the dream character and wave the sword one time and it becomes…

1 Like

That’s most likely a reference to how dream cheated in a minecraft speedrun .

2 Likes

This statement may or may not be true but I advise you to keep your own opinions to yourself and not express it through development as it will cause backlash or negative streaks of reputation for unprofessional acts. For the game itself, it seems like a nice idea.

What ? i was just making an educated guess .

The creator even said that he might remove it because he is making fun of dream . This and the kicking highly suggests it’s a reference to dreams minecraft speedrun cheating .

1 Like

@Foruix
@real_redfay
yeah that was a joke I’ll probably remove it because it seems like it’s causing confusion

I removed the Dream character and replaced it with Fire Guy.