BubbleChat's Epic Makeover

We would like to apply our game:
Game ID: 5657206341

Looks cool, Would like this in my game, please, I’m interested! ID: 5191814556

Hello! I’d like to test this new feature on my game because I’ve been waiting for this update and hearing them from YouTubers such as KonekoKitten and Fave

This is my game link: Let's go racing - Roblox

It’s a default template because I haven’t had time to make an actual game

Thank you! :grin:

1 Like

Looks fantastic! There are some issues with the old one, but hopefully It’s resolved in this!

I’m interested in applying it to my game,
Place ID: 975201872

I love this update although I do have a few ideas for it.

here they are:
1: the triangle thing isn’t actually touching the main chat bubble. It’d look nicer if it was

2: I think it would be nice for a “Typing…” text to appear on the bubble, it’d be even nicer if that was customizable, e.g. Typing text (“String”), Whether this actually happens (“Bool”), Text color while typing (Color3 Value).

I would like this feature enabled in my game.
Place ID: 5676596656

Im interested in this! 5539694565

Is there an expected release date for closed beta testing?

Looks amazing!

I am very interested in it, sign me up!
Place ID: 1538491707

1 Like

i’d love to have it in my game, i’m really interested in this, been a REAL long time since the chat has been MAJORILY changed.

Place ID: 5466990360

1 Like

The update isn’t a game update, it is a UI update. So every game should get this feature on release.

I’m interested.
Game Link: Game 71 - Roblox

sorry for the late reply but I am interested in it for my game - 5496506023

I’ll love to test this feature on this place, thank you!

Crate Supply - Roblox

I would be interested in testing out this feature.
place id: 5655216316
Thank You.

1 Like

Yes!!

PlaceId: 4656807268

Link: Escape the Maze - SHOP - Roblox

I really like the way this looks. The chat looks much friendlier with the round bubbles and smooth animations.

However, I wish Roblox would add the three dots (“…”) whenever someone is typing, similar to how iMessage works. I often find myself typing while someone I am communicating with is typing at the same time. This makes conversation flow more difficult. If, instead, we were able to see if someone is typing, this would make in-game communication between people a lot less of a hassle by removing the need for guessing whether a person is typing or not. Communication breakdowns would occur a lot less with this feature.

In fact, this feature already exists on the Roblox website for online chatting. It even exists on the DevForum as well, when someone is writing a reply, it shows that they are replying. So, this feature shouldn’t be difficult at all to add in-game.

3 Likes

I think I might have already requested this but it hasn’t been enabled on my place, so if you could please enable it for this game.

PlaceId: 5337005281
https://www.roblox.com/games/5337005281/The-Spinny-Tops-Aero#!/game-instances

I’d like it enabled for this place:

Place Id: 5151156182
https://www.roblox.com/games/5151156182/--

1 Like

I’d like to test it in my game.

ID: 5669902234

I don’t believe the new bubblechat is finished, you gotta be patient.