BubbleChat's Epic Makeover

This new BubbleChat looks amazing, I’m interested in participating in the closed beta!

Place ID: 5004332399

I’d like to try it out.
PlaceId: 5613024304

1 Like

Wow! So much better than the normal bubble chat we have currently! I’d love to have it enabled for my game: 🧁 Cakeville! - Roblox.

Two questions:

1. Will there be the new bubble chat for NPC dialog?
  2. Is the issue fixed where some letters are cut off from the bubble?
1 Like

I would definitely like to see this new tech in my game. (I mean, who wouldn’t?)
The place ID is 5294042366.

I’d like to enroll, thank you!

Game

I’d like to enroll

Game

I’m interested in this new feature! My game id is - 4606479988.

We are very interested with joining this beta feature! 🎄 [WORK AT A HOTEL] Solera Hotel & Resort - Roblox

This looks like a wonderful new feature, and I can not wait until it is fully available for the public!

Thank you!

I’m Interested to Have this Feature :smiley:

1 Like

:love_letter:
This is for you Roblox Team

You guys can always surprise us with better features.
Making it more customizable, you have done and there have been features requested by people. I cannot wait to submit my place id as custom bubble chat will make it look cool :cool:.

There is a bit of a clipping issue as @FilteredDev mentioned.
One question:
Can we have like a StarterChatUI kinda thing like StarterCharacter and StarterHumanoid:

It can be like this:
A UI that has to have certain frames and stuff and we can customize the shape, font size, things like that to our preference. Like maybe, add an ImageLabel for the text frame instead of a normal frame (to change the shape).

Lottts of potential with this to make games have more of an aesthetic kinda feel (like this would be perfect for Adopt Me).

Excited for this!
recanman

2 Likes

Hey! I’d love to try out this new update to BubbleChat, sounds great.

My Place ID is: 5613183537

1 Like

I’d like to opt in.

Place ID: 4666410375

This looks like an awesome update!

I’d like to participate in the beta!
🎃 🍪 Pastriez Bakery Cafe 😋🍰 - Roblox (3243063589)

Awesome!

I would like to test it out on this game: BlockLands [Beta] - Roblox

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Thanks for mentioning the line issue – we are planning to remove it before going live.

10 Likes

Wowwwwww! This feature is extremely cool. I always wanted to customize bubblechat settings easily. And the new animations are sooooo cool. But I would really like to see a feature that we can add outlines to bubblechat bubbles.

How will we know if we were added to the closed beta? Will we get a message? It’s not very clear right now.

That is a cool update! Will you do anything to the standard chat board or implement an emoji system like the one here with the colons?

2 Likes

I’m Interested.
Place: Blox Life! 🏠 RP - Roblox
Place ID: 4790145440

Thats a good idea to put an emoji system.