BubbleChat's Epic Makeover

This is awesome! I would like add my testing place to the beta it’s id is 3255640296.

3 Likes

Greetings! :smile:

I’m really interested in having the new and improved BubbleChat in my game, Place Id: 2701779418

1 Like

I would like to have this enabled on this place Skirts Testing - Roblox

ID: 5569167881

1 Like

I would like to try this out in this place: 5480936598

1 Like

Hi, I’d like to test if this new chat would be viable for my game or not; there’s some things that worry me about it. Place ID is 3019988103

1 Like

It’s great and I love it. I would like to have this enabled this game:

ID: 4905897856

2 Likes

We’re interested.

1 Like

Cool, I liked it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seems like an amazing feature! I’m interested in enabling this in Mad City! ID:1224212277

2 Likes

will the new bubble chat break some scripts that rely on chat modules?

3 Likes

I am Very Interested in Testing it in my Upcoming game! Place ID: 5599659583

1 Like

This is a pretty cool, simplistic update; though would this just be design? What objects that could be programmed would be effected, if they are? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I would use this on my game as long there won’t be any hastags on everything :joy:
Also I think you guys decided to add the new one because the old one broke xD

Anyways here the game id

1 Like

So when you type numbers will there be tags?

2 Likes

I would love to be a part of this! I am very interested.

Game link:

1 Like

I am interested in having this feature for my game in closed beta!

Link: h - Roblox

1 Like

So, where do we get starting with this?

• Animations — Well, I really like this… It’s amazing that chat bubble animations are FINALLY here! But, how about giving us customization, easing, and more!

• Shape — I’d say that having shape customization would be amazing! But, the default shape is still great! I also have the idea of making it similar to the UI’s… With borders. *This would enable the Text Box White Border style, which is a style I personally enjoy.

• Fonts — Well, this is by far the most exciting feature here. I like how we can already customize it in the closed beta too!

Anyways, I do have questions, are the weird bubble chat bugs from the old one fixed? Like, word cutting and the bubble chat glitching…? I really hope this feature becomes a good thing with a lot of customization like other features I like.

Also, will the chat tab get a revamp, because it does need one! It’d be cool if it got one.

I’m also interested in having it enabled!
Enable it in the following places:

2 Likes

I think this is an amazing update. As I can’t think of anything criticize or requests besides custom bubble chat shapes!

1 Like

And also, there could be a border thing like in UI’s… Overall it’s fine-

Wowo is good progress for the developers.