BubbleChat's Epic Makeover

Looks like I’m throwing my hat into the ring; here’s my place id:397197102

New BubbleChat looks great. Kind of unfortunate that it’s a CoreScript now but I’m excited to see how much we will be able to customize it.

Would like to see some API to interface with the system.

• Make our own bubbles with custom appearances (via a provided Frame?)
  • Ability to change the adornee part
  • Ability to clear all chat bubbles
2 Likes

I’m interested in testing this out,
the place ID i’ll be using is 1479224877

Looks great!
Can’t wait to see the finished product.

It looks absolutely fantastic and I cannot wait to try this out!

Here is my link : 🥝Kiwi Simulator - Roblox

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Interested in testing this feature! Here’s my place ID! 5415780237 obby in dev - Roblox

I’m interested in seeing this feature! Place ID is 4834798004. Group owned.
I would like to know however, will this method be customize-able per player? Like can I set a background color and text color to a certain UserId, and so forth?

1 Like

May you add it to this game I’m working on?

1 Like

Can this game be added?

1 Like

I’d like to join the closed beta.

Game id: 891852901

2 Likes

Please enable for the following place ID’s:

1 Like

I’m interested in the closed beta on the following games:

Thanks.

I’m interested in having this feature enabled in my game.

Link: Gymnastics Gymnasium - Roblox

I’d like to enable this for my game.
Game ID: 5571033119

1 Like

Is there any reason for over-complicating this and making it so the code needs to rely on “many libraries”? Roblox should be focusing on making all of their in-game code standalone, open-source and modifiable by developers, closing off code like this is the wrong direction!

5 Likes

Ooh! This definitely seems like something i’d like in my game, but i have a few suggestions:
- Having BubbleChat automatically enabled in all games.
- Finally having the option back to change chat type(s) in Game Settings, without custom scripts or a modded fork of the BubbleChat CoreScript.
- Allow for bubble plugins, eg; developers can make modules that change the bubble color, bubble shape, etc. It’d be extremely useful for people who want the custom bubble types, and without being able to fork the module, it will be nearly impossible to if we don’t have a replacement like this.

I’d like to have this in VR Testing - Roblox! (I want to see what it looks like in VR :v)

Looks great, I’m interested! :heart_eyes: roblox beta chat test - Roblox (just a blank baseplate)
Place ID: 5610315004

Size of the Bubble and Offset would be more useful for games that use RP Name, Group Rank titles, Level Indicators, and so on.

Also some sounds or typing indicators might be good, maybe use the three dots for distance and three blinking dots for typing.

And last, maybe make bubblechat and global chat independant or as a toggleable function? Might be useful in RP games.

1 Like

Interested in testing this new feature here: Zolo Place 1.0 - Roblox

Place ID: 5592344950

Wow! This is great, however I don’t see any changes besides the appearance.
Things To Add

• I would like to see some sort of option to use animated emojis, or something of the the sort.

• Maybe add some way to change the color of the text.

• Add bold and italic options.

• I doubt that this will happen, but maybe add a way to send links to things on the Roblox website. (This may create a spike in scamming though)

I would like to have this in my asset gallery, and the link is here:
iWillUseTheRemote’s Building Gallery. The place ID is 5486716774. Thanks a lot!

1 Like