@bug-support is too slow

Thanks, I will forward your feedback on Bug-Support.

10 Likes

I’d like to add on that this is happening to me as well- out of all the reports I’ve sent only one got a response, and the reply was only asking for more details. When I responded with the requested info it too received no response and the bug is still present today.

Really hoping the new feedback/bug report workflow is coming soon as I’d consider it extremely important.

1 Like

Hey OP,

Bug support here. I promise we’re working very, very hard to fix this. We’re working on an entirely new process to respond to bug reports, doing our best to keep up with incoming reports, and making our way through the backlog.

It’s a huge priority for us. I believe, personally, that one of the best ways to build a great product is to ruthlessly tighten up small problems. The community is the lifeblood of Roblox, and we value your feedback above anything else. We’ve been working tirelessly to get this fixed.

Thanks again for voicing your concern.

Music_man

13 Likes

This is very nice to hear. However, since I’m not a Regular (even though I’ve been on this forum for years), I can’t use the bug support form, so it’s very challenging to get a bug seen by engineers. Given the circumstance, is there any other way to submit a bug report without going through bug support?

Thanks

2 Likes

Please continue using bug-support for this. As mentioned above there have been recent improvements to the throughput speed. Separately from what is mentioned above we are also working towards a world where we have a good enough triage system that we can open up the bug reporting functionality more broadly without a manual review step.

4 Likes

After spending a lot of time and effort internally to scale up how we handle bugs across Roblox’s product engineering teams, we finally have a solution available here: The Big Bug Reporting Update

Everybody here in the current topic that made a post or Liked one of the posts (as of Mar 19) has had their join request accepted if they submitted one. I’m marking this as the solution of the topic for that reason.

For everybody else that participates here later than this reply, please follow the instructions in the linked announcement above on how to get your join request in. We are slowly accepting people from the backlog to make sure we don’t overwhelm internal teams, but it is our goal to clear out the backlog. It will take us some time before we’re caught up with requests so appreciate your patience here.

Thanks again for posting about this and for your patience as we worked this out!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.