Bug with "Bad Request Error 400" while uploading Classic Clothing assets

My friend recently uploaded a shirt in their group’s store, and clicking it returns with an error 400 page. It has always been like this. See for yourself: visiting the page always returns with an error 400: https://www.roblox.com/catalog/11144639727 , Roblox is probably updating their catalog system? I’m not sure

9 Likes

still not fixed.

15 Likes

The same thing happens to me still.

10 Likes

I am having this issue as well.
Currently is happening with any clothes I upload on my group (shirts, pants, t-shirts).
The pages load correctly on mobile, but not on PC. This is a serious problem as users on PC cannot buy my clothes, and I cannot get the IDs of the clothes I make. Hoping Roblox fixes this soon.

9 Likes

same thing happened to me. uploaded 3 shirts from my holder account, was able to buy one from my main somehow but can’t access the others. im able to change offsale and onsale though
group: KURRENCY - Roblox

8 Likes

Yeah, these items are definitely not moderated, I can see the icon of the clothes, wear them, and even enter their configuration page, but the main links of the items seem to be broken. It’s a very nasty bug and they should probably disable classic clothing uploading on groups for the time being, until they fix this issue. If not, at least put a small warning label above. This issue is also getting quite old, I encountered it first on 29th of September.

18 Likes

im having this problem too, everyone on roblox is. please fix this asap

13 Likes

this is happening to me as well, hopefully they’ll fix it soon :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Having the same issue, clothing isn’t moderated but just leads to error 400

4 Likes

Having the same issues - you can still get the ID of your clothes without actually getting the page, if you use the new Creator Dashboard. https://create.roblox.com/creations?activeTab=Place

3 Likes

Ya but what is the use of that? If you can’t buy them.

3 Likes

They wanted to get the ID, presumably for something in studio (not much else you can use it for). Say you need to apply certain clothes to a character, you use the ID. Same as how decal, audio, texture IDs etc. It’s for development, not purchase.

1 Like

+1, it is ridiculous that this bug is still an issue.

8 Likes

It’s also a shame that it is happening at the worst possible time period haha. The Halloween season has started, and the spike in sales and overall demand is the most present at the first week of October. Hope it gets fixed soon enough, can’t imagine it’s anything too hard to fix, since it’s just a problem with Roblox detecting the new clothes as an existing asset, leading to the 400 error page redirect.

6 Likes

I’m surprised its still happening. Haven’t they seen this devforum post yet?? I understand the weekend, but its a work day today.

5 Likes

Hey developers,

Just following up on this - the team is actively working on this bug. We appreciate the extended patience & will circle back once this has been resolved. Thank you! :wave:

Regards,
EnchantressWillow
Developer Relations

13 Likes

I’ve just managed to upload a few new shirts to one of my groups and it looks like the links work once again, the previous clothes though are still broken, but new ones seem to be uploaded just fine.

3 Likes

Ya i have noticed that! At least they are now starting to get it up and working again.

1 Like

I experienced this last night while trying to upload a classic t-shirt to one of my groups. I can wear the shirt just fine, but no one can actually go to the item’s page via the group or the item’s link.

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the support on this post as this was a very under spoken issue yet a plethora of people experienced this. I can infer the conclusion that it was an issue uploading assets under a group. However, I am now able to upload my assets again without the error code/any issue under the group page! Although this is newly working for my friends as well, I cannot confirm if this means it was completely fixed, just an update from mine and a few of my friend’s end. Also, thank you so much for the official update Willow, looking forward for the solution!

2 Likes