Bug with people's privacy settings: People can send me messages, but I can't send them a message back

It makes no sense for there to be a way to have ONE-way communication.

Can’t reply to a bug report asking for more info. Can’t reply to a guy asking for a roblox model.

22 Likes

This is one of the problems with the current PM system.

Think they change their privacy settings to be able to send a message, but then change it back again before you can reply.

Would be great if you could reply to all messages in your inbox, or at least easily see if messaging has been disabled for a particular user.

3 Likes

Only problem with this it that it brings up the possibility of replying to super old messages to avoid someone’s current privacy settings.

3 Likes

Could simply make it so that you can only respond once to messages in your inbox. If you can only respond once (and then they have to respond again to enable you replying), the recipient could just delete any of the replies that were sent because of an old message.

3 Likes

Made a feature request for that a while ago.

1 Like

Only problem with this it that it brings up the possibility of replying to super old messages to avoid someone’s current privacy settings.

I don’t see this being a huge problem. It’s such a specific circumstance.

1 Like