[COMMS CLOSED] BuiIdism | Builder & Intermediate Modeler Portfolio

Your portfolio is rocking mate, good introduction and insane well-made buildings! :fire::fire::fire:Hope someone will hire you soon! Good luck!

3 Likes

This is incredible. I love your modern architecture shown in the final two posts. I like it all to be completely honest. I think you will find that you are definitely going to be receiving a couple of DM’s from me - thanks for showing me this, really what I needed around about now. :grin:

3 Likes

The chairs & plants I did not make, as I’m still just learning how to use Blender! But hopefully in the future I will be able to make those things!

1 Like

Very very nice work, I actually tried to build a chair similar to yours in blender as I liked it so so much, thank you for inspiration I’ll be sure to credit you for that if I ever make a game with this style.

3 Likes

Really good work! I highly recommend.

1 Like

Hello everyone! My commissions are currently open, so if you need any small work done, you can read the ‘Contact Me! :telephone_receiver:’ part of my Portfolio to shoot me a message! :hammer_and_wrench:

1 Like

Very great builder, commissioned to make a hotel and is on daily and making sure the product is exactly what you want it to be, Highly Recommended,

1 Like

Worked with @fxbiana before and she did an amazing job at perfecting the models to my liking as well as doing it quickly and efficiently- highly recommend. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Portfolio has been updated! Some small work, & new work (with Smooth Terrain!)

1 Like

You might want to include that you did not make everything, it misleads people sometimes.

I’ve mentioned previously on what I did not make about 2 months ago? It was the only project I had worked on last year that had free models (which was the trees, office chairs, & grass) in it that is in my current portfolio.

Fab is one of the most the most hard-working, extremely talented animators! His work is truly amazing, and I do recommend hiring him for any Building you need done!

1 Like

Your discord did not work, contact me on discord Captain#1855

1 Like

Your discord tag didn’t work for me can you add me @ Sam,#1919

1 Like

Just updated my Discord! Discord Username is currently: Fabi#1111

Wow Phenomenal Wonderful Amazing Breathtaking Work.

1 Like

I am interested! aa_xve#4058

Sorry for late response, I only just saw this. :man_facepalming:

Your low poly builds look nice! But sadly I am paying percentage so can’t hire you :frowning: BTW happy birthday!

These build examples you’ve created are amazing! Keep up the awesome work! :+1:

Hey there. Kind of a dumb question, but are you planning on reopening comissions soon? I would be interested in hiring you.