[OPEN] Frozey is looking for a Builder!

Frozey is a new and upcoming Ice Cream Parlor group on Roblox! We currently are sitting at 825 members, and have an active community in our Communications Server! You can check us out at the link below!

Machine / Item Modelling

We are looking for someone proficient in modeling machines, such as a Coffee Machine, a Cup, etc.

Parlor Build

For the Parlor, we are looking for something with a lot of room, great lighting, and a unique and bright style to it. We would like the parlor to look modern and well put together.

Other

More will be discussed with you.

USD Payment
Our preferred payment method is USD via Bitcoin, or Paypal. For our builder position, we are offering $50 USD bi-weekly, as well as a 30% revenue payout in our group. Payment can be negotiated if needed.

Robux
If you prefer robux, we can offer a 4,500 Robux Group payout bi-weekly, as well as a 30% revenue payout in our group. Payment can be negotiated if needed.

• You must be at least 13 years of age.
  • Must have examples of projects you’ve worked on.
  • You must be mature.
  • You must be self-motivated.
  • You must have active Communications with our Development Coordination Team.

d39cd666d51c4e44aedc4740e11dbff0813b3a91_2_345x133
Please contact us at ake#0001
We look forward to seeing your application! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi, im low poly builder and im interested to build for you . Check dm in discord: ZeXelDev#8308

Hi I’m extremely interested! Here’s my portfolio

Exloos#9301

Greetings!

I am interested and I have sent you a friend request on Discord. I specialize in low-poly, and I have created many cafe’s, ice cream parlours, juice bars, etc in the past. Here is my portfolio:

Baitem-Building portfolio Interested!

Really interested in this amazing opportunity! Here is my Portfolio: [COMMS CLOSED] BuiIdism | Builder & Intermediate Modeler Portfolio - #22 by BuiIdism

I am very interested! I am a good quality builder now, after some practise. Discord is TaylorOnShow#0447

Sent you a request on Discord, my user is Squidzyee#8896

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.