Builder Looking To Join A Developing Group!

Hey everyone! I’ts been a while since I last posted, and I have finally returned to ROBLOX, and I wanted to do so with a bang! And by bang, I mean that I would love to be a part of a new game, either a group or just a small tag-along

You can view my portfolio ~> Here <~

I’m a builder of sorts and I’ve had some experience already in dev groups. I tend to do work to the best of my abilities and fairly often do work without the request of payment.

It has been a while since I’ve built anything, so I may be a bit on the rustier side, but over all, I think I can retain most of my building knowledge :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a plethora of ideas that I wanna share with roblox, and I just need the right group to show them :slight_smile: so if you wish for a builder, please let me know!

My Twitter: @Zwelfium
My Roblox: Revelted

If you need references to previous building groups, let me know! otherwise I’m open to any developing groups out there!

Disclaimer: I CANNOT use blender or any 3D modeling utility, I build most of my maps without meshes anyways.

2 Likes

If you’re still free I’m looking for a developer for a project that’s already scripted and has the terrain, all we need is architecture mainly.

Discord: TechSpectrum#2620

Sorry, but I already found someone for now :frowning: But thanks so much for the offer!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.