[Closed closed]

About Us

Hi, I am TimerHotel, Founder of Aerosoft Studios/Aerosoft Games. We’re working on a survival type game, generally realistic. Based on a movie, but I will keep the details private, as it is a relatively easy game to make, and would very likely be successful.

Our Team
@TimerHotel - Scripter
@L03T - Builder

About The Job

We’re looking for a Builder, Modeller & Animator. 3 Roles. If you can do more than 1 of these, that is a bonus. For the Builder, we need help with the map, for the Modeller, we need 30 melee weapons, and 5 guns. The animator will animate these so they look nice when used.

Map type will be a 10000x10000 stud map, with different biomes. (Mapper has been found though, but leaving this in, in case they opt out)

The melee weapons will be all kinds of weapons. Daggers, Swords, Throwing Spears, etc.
Guns will be 1 bow and 4 modern weapons.

Payment

Payment will be in USD via PayPal. Name your price, and we’ll negotiate it.

Contact Us

You can contact me on Discord: TimerHotel#2332

3 Likes

Hello, I would love to apply I can do Building.
My portfolio

The downfall is I can’t accept USD

I only have 2k Robux in total, which is the reason I want to pay in USD.

1 Like

I am ok with that. I usually take 2500 min but I can make an exception

1 Like

Another issue is I want a large map, (10000x10000), which, in your post is 10k Robux.

1 Like

look man robux don’t mean a lot to me but I am working for robux so I can hire my own team so 2000 is not a bad deal

2 Likes

and if the game became popular you could pay me the rest

2 Likes

Hey, Timer! :snowman_with_snow: :wave:
This captivating offer craves a solidified understanding of high-caliber, authoritative conclusions. I will delicately critique these decisions, and assist you with the cardinal precautions that would favorably be ensured.

Although you successfully maintained a properly-brief description, it is vague and indistinct. Please express individual details for quality specialization.

Leaving details unspecified (i.e. genre of map) can cause undesired perplexity.

This ambiguous claim is very broad and unspecific, providing minimal details. Please provide provide an estimated interval to ensure success.

Due to the length of this post, I prefer you read this article - I cover up critical information, and link helpful articles.

If you feel this post is offending, or is a heavy critique, please feel free to contact me. I am trying to help you out, and not harm your opportunities with other developers.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback, I have done my best to implement it, but I am not very creative.

2 Likes

I’d love to consummate your prioritized objective. I can help on Discord - Snowman#0684 - the dashes are excluded.

1 Like

I see there is already another builder on this project.

Will he be helping out with creating these maps or will he be doing something different?

Also, is he being paid % or USD aswell.

Lastly, what is your price range for pay on this? 10,000 x 10,000 is VERY large, and not many will be doing that for a low price while maintaining quality.

3 Likes

I know but since I can’t accept USD he can start by paying me 2000R$ and the rest from the game earnings

@TimerHotel
@EggYolked is awesome and he accepts USD. He does animating and building and modeling!!!

L03T is a friend I’ve known for a while, and is just helping with the lobby, he does not have much experience with building, but I wanted to let him get some, while also getting something out of it.
He is being paid in USD
I’m willing to pay whatever it takes for a 10k x 10k map

Are you still hiring a builder or modeler?

1 Like

Contact me on Discord and show me examples of your creations.

For others, this is now closed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.