Looking for Scripters/Devs to help make a game

About Us

Hi there! I am looking to make a Roblox game that is based on a border. I currently have no one working as a team for me as this is a very new project.

The Team
N/A

About The Job

I am looking for professional builders to help me make this game possible, we will need someone to script working gates, buildings to build the border and entrance etc.

Payment

We will not be paying a lot for this job, hopefully, we can work things out in Dev Forum Messages.

Contact Us

You can contact me on the Dev Forum. Or on discord @ MrOffical#6105
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello MysteriousMythical! :crystal_ball: :wave:
Of course, I am unauthorized to heavily critique your administrative decisions, but I will trying emphasizing on crucial factors.

This description lacks important material that a developer would contemplate, or need. Please make this more descriptive so applying developers have a better awareness of the offer.

Every studio has a team, therefor “N/A” is not a valid response: to consider a revision, refer to the suggestions:

Project Manager - (…)
(position) - (…)
…

This description is very vague and uninformative, to consider a revision please consider the following suggestions:

We are looking for multiple builders capable of constructing (…), (…), and (…), consisting of quality and adhering with our game’s style.
We are also looking for multiple scripters that can properly and compellingly compliment the builders’ creations with coding them to life. 
If you request more information, please contact me at…

This vague statement lacks critical information and is unappealing. Since you included that your budget is minimal, you should include a not-too-diverse interval of the offered funds so the applying developer would know more about the opportunity.
Since this offer is unattractive, many developers will avoid contacting you. Please describe the necessary information so applying developers are not irked - but rather comfortable.

If you feel this post is offending, or is a heavy critique, please feel free to contact me. I am trying to help you out, and not harm your opportunities with other developers.

Edit: Please consider reading the following articles:

Please interpret the comments on this specific tutorial accordingly

Edit 2: forgot to include this helpful article
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/psa-if-youre-looking-for-team-members-be-descriptive/47882

I hope to have induced you to acknowledge these flaws.

20 Likes

I have not made a team yet, I have not started the game

2 Likes

I am willing to help, only have a few weeks until summer break but I can pour in some time working on things and gates, maybe even npc.

3 Likes

Once again, you still have a team. A game idea comes from at least one person, therefor a there is no such thing as a “non-applicable team.” Please refer to my suggestions.

5 Likes

I sorta feel like you need more information about what the project or payment is imo.

Plus you might need an actual development group and a little development experience before you start hiring an entire team tbh.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.