Builder & Scripter Collaboration | Roblox Bedwars

About me

Hey, it’s me BadlyDev, an experienced scripter in the Roblox platform.
I am looking for a builder to make a game inspired by the original Minecraft Bedwars.
I’m willing to collaborate with a builder to make it. I’ve been doing a lot of commissions lately, I think that it’s time for me to make my own game.
This is my portfolio.

About the game

As the builder, you will need to make a blocky island, beds, and more. There will be no spawn, when the players die/join they just turn into spectate mode which is flying invisibly. You don’t need to worry about anything else. So, as a team of two or solo, you will need to destroy the other player’s bed. Once you destroy an opponent’s bed, he won’t be able to respawn. It can also happen to you. On your island, you can buy; power-ups, armors, swords, portions… There will be some game passes for more upgraded swords and potions of course. To get those power-ups, you will need to pick up some wood. Wood spawn in your island. Each of these items will cost a certain amount of wood. The best equipment should cost coins. Coins spawn in the central island which is harder to get.

The game lets the player choose his “path”, this is what will make it ‘addictive’.

Payment

The payment will be 40% of the game’s revenue, just like me. There’s no owner, we will both make decisions for the group, I can tell you what to do as well as you could. I will spend 10K+ Robux on ads.

Why do I think that this game will be famous?

Well, the game Skywars & Islands both Minecraft-inspired games made a few 100 thousands of Robux and are both famous, why won’t Bedwars do so?

Contact me

You can contact me via Discord.
BadlyDev#0001

Thanks for reading :smiley:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.