Builder's Club Stipend Bonus randomly ended?

I do recall that the system is somewhat deprecated and at this point only older users have it. However, I’ve been receiving this bonus stipend since late 2010 and I recently noticed it ended without any warning. I did not lose my membership at any time.

Is this intended? Albeit small, the bonus stipend was helpful for funding audios and badges.

Relevant Pics

7 Likes

It ended years ago, I think there was even a blog post on i- wait, what?

It still persisted.

4 Likes

I can confirm that it got silently removed. I no longer receive an extra 12 Robux per day. If my math is right, this stopped about 3 weeks ago according to the amount I got over the past year.

3 Likes

We are talking about this right?

If this is what got removed, why is it still on the purchase page?

The bonus was an extra 1 Robux per sequential month (up to 12) for having Builders Club. I had the full 12, so my daily Robux was 72 instead of 60. New people were unable to get it a few years ago, and this was removing the people who still had it.

TL;DR: Daily Robux is still a thing.

6 Likes

Oh, never heard of that. Good that daily Robux is still a thing then.

1 Like

I was getting about 100 R$/day at one point. I believe the max was higher

1 Like

Mine was set and capped at 12 robux as well when it was discontinued.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of this before (I joined in 2016) but it’s strange that they’ve kept it under summary if they wanted to remove it. But I guess it’s what @TheNexusAvenger said, it was just removed.

2 Likes

I bought BC last month and I’m still getting Robux.

The bonus stipend?

Oh! My bad. I’m guessing you’re talking about signing in multiple days in a row boosts your daily stipend. AFAIK, they did remove it a while back.

It was deprecated but seemingly recently removed without warning.

It was capped at max 120% (so 72R$ for OBC) some years ago. The cap used to be 300% before that I think for the longest time, which was pretty crazy.

1 Like

I would have loved 180 Robux per day. Would have been pretty bad in terms of an economy standpoint of old users getting more of a value from builders club then everyone else.

Yup, that would explain me getting about 100 R$ a day. Those were the days :sob:

3 Likes

Just noticed mine are missing too.

7d46d6d4e16b6c3f7b092e233dc35d67
eaf2923cb6dc5f5fa1b36620c59f73a1
c86aa8b72406863656a80cf8ebf64dff
5b7a21b25c3c44723397d3ff6e577d45

It does kind of stink that these were removed silently. I kind of liked my extra 12 robux/day.

1 Like

“Roblox reserves the right to change our terms and conditions from time to time.” Gah.

Maybe worth a complaint to the ASA (UK)?

2 Likes

Mine is gone as well.

All I remember is that anyone who had the bonus will be grandfathered over until their membership ends. I have had OBC for a long time now and have not cancelled it.

I tried digging around and I couldn’t find anything official about it. Nothing that mentions it in the blog anywhere. However, I did come across this from a fan blog;
source

I mean, it wasn’t a lot of Robux, so it doesn’t bother me much, but it’s still a little odd anything regarding this just completely disappeared.
unless I’m not looking hard enough

Maybe this just got so old/not enough people have it, it’s not worth keeping anymore?

1 Like