Building Support questions

Hi all. I have recently noticed that a lot of #help-and-feedback:building-support topics are asking for feedback on their build. However, if I’m not wrong, that should belong in #help-and-feedback:cool-creations right? From what I know, cool creations is meant for feedback related stuff whereas building support is for building related questions. I’m not saying that PA isn’t doing their job but I just want to clarify. Here’s an example:

1 Like

They can really go in either. I am pretty sure Cool Creations was meant for showcasing anything but it really turned into a mix of building and art design support.

Cool Creations can have anything in it while building support is just builds and models.

1 Like

Anything you want feedback or discussion on should go in #help-and-feedback:cool-creations as either a new topic, if it has substantial detail and requires a new topic, or in the What are you working on currently? (2020) thread:

Building support should only be used for support topics as suggested by the category description in the pinned about topic:

1 Like

FYI PA exclusively audits Platform Feedback. Not support categories. any extra cleanup is done because that individual user felt like doing it.

1 Like

Support questions should go in Support categories, feedback requests should go in Cool Creations.

2 Likes