About the Building Support category

This is a support category for help on everything related to building, physics, architecture, and modeling in Roblox Studio, from extremely basic to even the most technical of issues.

If you’re looking to show off your project and get opinions and feedback, please use #help-and-feedback:cool-creations instead!

Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here! Always pick the right category for your topic!

How should I write my topic?

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

Can I just ask for quick feedback? – (“Rate out of 10” topics)

Only use this category when you need support on game design topics. For showing off your work, one of the topics in the Cool Creations category in Help and Feedback should be used.

Please note: In most cases, you should be using one of the existing topics in Cool Creations (such as the “What are you working on currently?” topic). Please do not make new topics in Cool Creations unless you have a large amount of work to cover, or you want in-depth feedback on it. Otherwise, use an existing topic in that category.

Please do not post really simple “rate out of 10” topics in Cool Creations nor anywhere else in Help and Feedback.

Who can post here?

• All members of the forum can create topics in this category and reply to topics.
  • Everyone can read all the contents in this category, even when not logged in.

Got an issue to post, but you’re not a forum member yet?

See: How to join the Roblox Developer Forum

265 Likes