Bunker [feedback please!]

hey everyone! so recently i got a weird burst of inspiration to build this apocalyptic bunker. i honestly tend to stick to a brighter more whimsical approach to building, so this project was very refreshing to me!

extra pics

main goals: so my main goals for this build was to capture a sense of desolation. i wanted to give off an eerie but calming feel.

still need to:
add more details (newspapers, soda cans, random trash)
last room
add more detail into spawn hallway

game link: bunker - Roblox

please turn sound and graphics all the way up

the game takes a second to load, once you start hearing the radio play everything should be loaded

thanks!! feedback is highly appreciated <3

42 Likes

Looks amazing, looks exactly what you expect an apocalyptic bunker to look and feel like. You really nailed that vibe, the entrance and everything looks great. Nothing really to change or update, that I can think up just looks fine as it currently is. One thing I could think of is adding opened cans of food spread out around the bunker, and closed ones.

4 Likes

thanks for the feedback! i was definitely gonna add different signs that someone is or has been living in the bunker like newspapers or food cans. i think those extra details would really go a long way. again thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

I love the way how you decorated it. It looks very realistic. Good job!

2 Likes

For an isolated but calm bunker, this is pretty swell! This build really does give me an underground feel to it, and it also gives me the curious feeling of ā€œwhat is outside of this place?ā€ too. I have a suggestion, you could add some extra minor details for the walls and floor.
You could maybe add some small stains splattered on the ground and tiny cracks on the wall. It would give more of an apocalyptic feel to it which you desired. Some spider webs around the ceiling and dust effects would work a lot too.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a pretty well made bunker, good job!

But thereā€™s one thing that you should take care of.
You need to make an invisible wall on the first ladder and wall at the end because people can fall off the map.

4 Likes

Itā€™s really good! It looks very realistic!! Keep up the good work! I also like how you added a lot of details. It looks so REALL!!! Keep up the good work!!!

3 Likes

Thank you! I was definitely going to put more time into the smaller details. i hadnā€™t thought of splatters on the walls but that would be a really nice add-on. thanks!

thanks for the feedback! i have some plans with a room above the entry hallway, so iā€™m not done just yet with that area. i have a few ideas that would be really cool. probably a good idea to block it off anyway

1 Like

Really good dude, I like the old and worn out walls and all the old decoration, especially the rusted up radio. If I was building/developing an apocolyptic game, I would definitely take inspiration/pay for this. Keep up the amazing work.

2 Likes

Looks unique but it is very well made. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

It looks really ambient with the lighting, the models are fine as well as the other models youā€™ve put there, everything looks smooth and you really feel that ā€˜ā€˜Bunker feelingā€™ā€™, if you get what I mean, I also like the floor pattern, simple but cool-looking. Overall, good job on that one, keep the great work up Developer.

Regards,
CrashFacts

1 Like

Iā€™m taking a special liking to that water main over the barrel! I think the best things in a scene are familiar, but still give the viewer a task in speculating what they do. It tells a story for sure. Itā€™s almost like you could see the inhabitant fortifiying in a sewer or some other industrial system and their struggle to rip out a pipe segment and then secure a collection barrel underneath.

I also love the style of the main lamps, the one over the mid-entrance really has a nice effect, and reminds me of mercury vapor lamps over cold streets at night.

The hall pipe is phenomenal. I love everything about it: the textures, relative dimensions, colors, lighting, the little detail near the joints and reinforcing bars. Iā€™m actually curious how you pulled it off so well. Did you use reference images? Blender? Itā€™s spot on.

Elaborating from earlier if you want any ideas Iā€™d probably stick a removed pipe segment by the barrel, some cracked tiles about indicating a tough fight with prying the rusty tube, probably a big wrench and some bolts somewhere near. Iā€™d also think some plant growth, moss or even some rusticles near the entrance would be a nice touch with a briny puddle or two.

Nice job!

2 Likes

thanks so much for the feedback! i really appreciate you liking the lamps, because i was actually fairly proud of those lol. i actually used all roblox studio for the hall pipe, and little to no inspirations. i basically just looked up an inspo pic for the texturing. i definitely want to add some moss/mold around the corners of the room and near the dripping pipe. again, thanks so much for the suggestions!

thank you! im glad someone noticed the floor pattern because i didnā€™t know if the stone slab pattern was noticeable or not. thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

woah ihave no words to describe that, it is incredible it looks too detailed with the lighting and the ground and the interior with its element of survival makes it unique and realistic
.Good job

1 Like

thank you! an interesting concept i hadnā€™t thought of before was the ā€œelement of survivalā€ as you said. maybe i can add more details and hints leading to there being someone or something still living there.

1 Like

Youā€™ve done an incredible job on this project! It looks amazing. Keep it up!

1 Like

I really like it, Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

It looks amazing! Itā€™s very realistic!

2 Likes