Burned Out // A free EP for you to use!

Heya everybody! My most recently released EP, “Burned Out,” is free for you to use in any of your games or personal projects, as long as credit is given.

If you enjoy this style of music, you can check out my previously released free EPs.

Enjoy!

35 Likes

wow i will use this in my game +
i will give credits

2 Likes

I like the use of percussion but the melody is very repetitive and gets annoying fast. (the first one)

5 Likes

Man, I thought this was a resource to help with developer burn out.

Sick music though!

5 Likes

That’s funny, I’m working on an anti-burnout plugin. Keep an eye peeled!

7 Likes

Very interesting!

I like how you kind of went for a chiptune/ retro style but used instruments and synths that make it sound more modern. I’m also getting some techno vibes in there as well.

From one musician to another, what DAW do you use, and what are some of your favorite resources to use as a composer?

Very nice EP, thanks for letting everyone use it :clap:!

1 Like

again a great sound track love your style its like a very hard hitting style
i cant belive how hard this would be ive tried making music before but never could

1 Like

I use FL Studio! My favorite resources are Flex, Izotope Trash 2, and the Black Octupus Leviathan II pack.

1 Like

first 3 tracks give me low-key Madness Combat vibes. You did a great job!

1 Like

This music is amazing, so i wanted to ask if you could recreate this music.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DZ01Tsgwe2dQ&ved=2ahUKEwjUoqr02On3AhUhnFwKHcbvDFsQ3yx6BAgOEAI&usg=AOvVaw3-z5s98DRr23p6zMSC20tT

1 Like

the name matches my current development state

this is a stupid question but what did you use to make these tracks? i am kinda interested for getting into music

1 Like

I used FL Studio 20! I have a tutorial on it if you would like:

1 Like

nice i don’t have to spend a buck apparently

i’ll definitely use this tutorial, thanks!

1 Like

chase music is sick make more chase themes

1 Like

Amazing song. Could work in a ton of games. Thanks so much for this resource! Keep it up.

2 Likes

Yooo, I could definitely use this in some of my games! Thank you so much! <3 Nice job!

1 Like

damn u should use lmms one day. its a free (completely) and similar to fl studio but better

Fl Studio is one thousand times better than lmms in every way possible.