Burned Valley - Showcase

Hello Everyone,

I’m releasing my third showcase of the week today! Here are links to my first and second showcase!

My newest showcase is called Burned Valley. You can go play it here:

It’s based off how pretty burned Valleys can look. A totally green area can become orange and black within hours, and while some don’t think it looks good, I love the look. The lighting is based on what the sky is like while fires are going around. It has free-cam, use Shift + P to active it. Here are some pictures for those too lazy to join:

I hope everyone enjoys my showcase! Please leave feedback in the comments.

Note: This map is huge! It may lag on lower end devices.

10 Likes

It’s such a beautiful representation. It is quite devastating everything that is happening with the wildfires right now. I hope for the best for anyone who is currently dealing with them in California :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I couldn’t load the game as my computer sucks but by the images attached in the topic, it looks great (like all other showcases).

However, this kinda reminds me of the West Coast of the United States currently; on fire, flames, forest fires, and smoke. This is both sad and exquisite at the same time.

Overall, awesome job!

1 Like

I’m glad you got the look! That was my goal, to show you the dangers of global warming.

1 Like

It looks pretty plain, maybe you should add some dead trees, rocks and different colors

I could try, this map is like, huge. It’s 1000 times the size of a baseplate. I incorporated some areas, like a sand plain and some rock areas. I am mainly showcasing terrain and lighting.

1 Like