What are you working on currently? (2020)

That’s really cool, what an amazing looking scene i must say, just fantastic work!

2 Likes

Im malaysian too and this look really nice

this is better than real life tbh

Working on remastering tracks. So far, EQ is pretty much set. After the batch is done, I’m going back to experimenting.

hey look extra track

15 Likes

Great atmosphere, I only listened to one so far, happy you study music production as well!

I have not posted anything here except for an explanation for my game, now i want to showcase the winners zone for my game (still unfinished), here’s an image from the player’s point of view:

It’s slightly inspired in Reason 2 Die Awakening, i approached to a cartoonish style in a scenario, like a kindergarten performance, which is the reason of why some stuff got some beige outlines, so it looks like it’s made of paperboard. Next, the road you can see there it’s an illusion:
It was pretty fun to make it, plus that’s a trick that many people use in performances. I might upload the finished version of this building later. Thanks for reading.

21 Likes

Just finished my 3rd showcase this week! Phew, am I tired! :tired_face: Go check it out here:

https://www.roblox.com/games/5680892269/Burned-Valley-Showcase

Got any feedback? Drop me your tips right here!

Here are some photos in case your too lazy to join: ![image|690x356](upload://g176wcMgISVd9ybdpqVgjhwgCJQ.png)

Thank you for all your support everyone! I enjoy doing terrain design in Gaea.

10 Likes

22 Likes

maybe I should stick to scripting lol

my 2nd time making something in blender

I ordered a drawing tablet on Amazon today.
I really like the animation style in “Over the garden wall.”

9 Likes

This logo and icon I made for the game I work with @Daronion

16 Likes

13 Likes

I made this build for the Roblox Builder Challenge!

Link: The Forest's Ravine Lake - Roblox

11 Likes

Working on a 2D Plat former game

10 Likes

33 Likes

Been doing lots of stuff lately, namely learning VFX, figuring out Photoshop, modeling, building, and working on my game.

Turtle

30 Likes

I am currently working on a hotel game witch has been taking too long but it is turning out well. :+1:

Just finished this high school

30 Likes

I finally finished the camera being relevant to the AC130 but maintaining free camera movement

next up: revamping the AC-130 as a whole to make it neater and be more oriented towards OOP

18 Likes

Cell Shading Fully in roblox (with working game) Cell Shading Showcase - Roblox

1 Like

One liberty place recreation, God bless you all!

18 Likes

still some ways more to go (mainly aesthetics) but this is the OOP system for the AC-130. nothing too new I haven’t already shown except for optics and thermal heat, but at least projectiles don’t eject from the camera

10 Likes