[C7G] [AA] Declaration of War on CoS

[ALPHA AUTHORITY] DECLARATION OF WAR ON COS

alpha_authority_logo_by_bobmack123gfx_d8fgqk2

Interlude

Through our time and virtues since 2012, Alpha Authority has been on the Bloxys, was the first to have 100 players in a single server, peaked at almost 32,000 members, and is well known to hundreds of players as a clan that they had the most fun in, ever.

Although I started leading Alpha Authority at 23,000 members, times have changed and we dwindle on a veteran based community with closed doors. We’ve gone through numerous wars since then, and today we shall become apart another!

War Status

My fellow comrades, as this document officialize, Alpha Authority is now at a state of war against the Coalition of Superclans, and pledges its allegiance to the Winter Powers.

Our Acceptance

Unity

Granted our position becomes apart of the WP, my fellow people, my friends, within in the Authority, shall become apart of the Winter Powers discord. With a playerbase going back to AA’s beginning, we are a valiant and viscious force to be wreckoned with, and next to our fellow fighters in the WP, our goal to having a fun war will most certainly be accomplished. Our Crimson Armoured Plates and Capes will be pridefully be worn, and our opponents will fall to their knees from our grace as part of the Winter Powers.

Base

Our base named Homeland will be opened up for being raided in The Winter Campaign. As a 7-Point-Domination Defense Base, it is no easy task, and is for organization of the best forces to operate upon. With numerous types of custom guns, vehicles, terrain, and a timeframe of one hour, it is an intense and fun base for battle.

Conclusion

As heir to the Crimson Throne, 3rd Overlord of the Authority, Ruler of our Homeland, as Empress and Overlord,

Signed,
Overlord ScriptIntelligence

As rightful reign for a Clan symbolized by the White Wolf; Family, Teamwork, Loyalty, Ferocity, Survival, in Unity,

Signed,
Sovereign e2w2q2
Commander robertAwatson
General Eze44
Elder, Oversight HURTGUNNERCC

And to our members past and presents’ dedication to our group, you all are appreciated.

FOR THE AUTHORITY, HAIL ALPHA AUTHORITY!!

https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=790907

Edit

12.23.2019 14:52 EST Added Group Link, Changed Initial Header Size