Camera position stuck at around 0, 0, 0

I’m sorry if this is the wrong category but I didn’t know which one I should use.

1. What do you want to achieve?
    Make it so the camera is at the character and not 0, 0, 0.

2. What is the issue?
    When I join my game, my camera is stuck around 0, 0, 0 and I can’t move it or rotate it. This also happens on Roblox, not just test mode.

I ended the recording almost immediately to make sure the video wasn’t too big heavy, but it stays like that forever

1. What solutions have you tried so far?
    I tried to wait 2 seconds then set the current camera’s subject to the character’s humanoid but that didn’t change anything. I also tried disabling every script in my game but that too didn’t work.

check the camera type is it fixed? or scriptable? if its fixed then something else if scriptable change it to fixed

task.wait(2)
print(workspace.CurrentCamera.CameraType)

returns Enum.CameraType.Custom

are you loading the character at all?

What do you mean? How do I check if I’m loading the character? If not, how do I fix it?

Okay so I moved the wall and put a spawnpoint there and yes, it is loading.

is there a script that is doing that? try making a new baseplate or disabling all local scripts that has Camera.CFrame of something like it

I tried disabling every script in the game but it didn’t work.

So I found out that just my script “CameraScript” existing caused the issue. I renamed it to “Camera” and the error was fixed. Weird, though.

1 Like

yea happens lol so glad to hear its fixed please mark the solution.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.