Can anyone please explain this to me?

Hey, so I’ll get straight to the problem. I cannot publish any models and if I try to do so, this appears

I can’t scroll down or just publish or it even update it to current assets.

Could anyone help me out here or is it another roblox studio update that I missed ?

3 Likes

Looks like you need to verify your Roblox account to distribute models onto the marketplace.

1 Like

You can’t click on the distribute on marketplace?

2 Likes

it says they have 1000 assets to share so that’s probably not the problem, you actually don’t have to verify to share you just get less shares when you don’t verify (30 I think)

1 Like

Yeah I realized it wasn’t the problem the moment I posted my reply. You can still post Models into the marketplace without having a verified account, although having one just gives you extra features.

1 Like

I can’t. I cannot scroll down any further than its shown on the screen.

1 Like

Hi, if you can post on Bug report/ engine bug report that would be better. In the meantime, I found out a way to fix this issue in the video below ( i recorded a video to show easier):

Hope this helps with your problem!

3 Likes

I’m experiencing this problem myself as well (and in my case it affects multiple Guis), and can confirm that this solution works for me

2 Likes

Thx man, this helps! I don’t know if it’s a roblox problem but hey this helps a lot!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.