Can i "Create" Accounts?

I created this topic and sistem only so a person can get into they’r accounts by saying the password and username from diferent accounts.

There is no need for this and It’s still collecting private information because users are putting in their passwords even if It’s made up. That violates COPA and he could get in legal trouble too.

1 Like

If you want multiple players to be able to access a certain in-game profile then you can have the first one grant permissions to the other ones through some interface within the game rather than having them manually communicate some password.

If what you say is real, becouse you need to input you’r password to log-in in roblox, roblox should be violating COPA for a long time.

good idea, but there may be a problem, if they’r real roblox account get hacked,banned or something else all the “games” they created in my games whould be losed.

They’re a federal company technically you’re supposed to ask your parents if you’re under 13 and when you accept to the terms you’re agreeing you did if you are under age. Still there is no need just use a data store before you wind up banned or deleted.

I would lose a lot of players if they’r game gets deleted.

I don’t understand what you mean… If the game gets deleted you probably will be too. Just use a datastore and if it isn’t sketchy then it shouldn’t and if it does you can appeal. So in other words you’re using this just in case the game gets banned. There for you’re logging passwords to transfer…

Ok, As much say, some players might cannot read and put they’r real password and i might get banned. So, I will not do it.

Why some players have the “geat” idea to put they’r real password?

If you’re using DataStores to store accounts for each person (that cannot be logged into by somebody else, only by the creator themselves), then you should be fine.

this isn’t the problem, Players may put they’re real password

Why would you want to make this in the first place. There is a thing called signing up If it was for if you wanted to place a password so that way you have to enter it in when you delete your save data, that makes sense due to exploiters.

I want it becouse a user might be banned or his account hacked and he still wants to develop his game.

Please don’t make random posts

I highly doubt there would be a way to have a password system like this without a few users putting in their real Roblox password, which is a security issue. Even if it is not breaking ToS, there’s the possibility the game gets hacked into (or there could be another method of access such as a rogue dev) and all the user information and passwords are exposed, some of which being the players’ actual passwords and causing a lot of account theft.

What you could do instead is assign a randomly generated password (although that has its own issues as a randomly generated string could contain swear words so…) to each user and let them only pick a username.
The players can then just make sure they remember the randomly generated password. Random passwords are already assigned to accounts for certain sites or services in certain cases, so it’s not too unusual.

A hacker can see all the passwords (Even if its random) And he can get in Players’ in-game accounts and stole they’re game.

if he/she is banned then the user is banned. If its in your game, leave it as that, if moderators did that, Against Tos because moderators know if a person gets perm banned, they will lose all their save data to as a punishment.

makes sense but its uncommon to be hacked. The amount of times i have been hacked in my about 6 years of roblox gaming was only 4 times, 1 that i lost my account on (rip @flguynico why am i even mentioning my old account i didnt even have the forum lol) and 3 i survived.

ok wat. What in the world is this game about

Player’s in-game accounts

I’m referring to their actual Roblox accounts (not an in-game account) being stolen due to the possibility of them using the exact same password, sorry for the confusion.

The game is a Roblox-Studio Like game, you can build, you can script, you can make plugins,you can make Models. The plugins and Models needs to be approved my me or an admin to get on the “Toolbox”

I would say that it Isn’t against ToS in hindsight, however making an account seems very superfluous. Is there any reason you intend on doing this?

As i said in many posts, i do this becouse a user might be banned or hacked, or simply forgot his/her password, if that happens this will be a easy way to recover his/her account