Can I have some feedback on this room?

This is a room in an airport for a Piggy-type game.

What do you like about this room?

What don’t you like about this room?

Screenshots

5 Likes

Well it all depends on what theme and type of game it is? Mind giving us more detail on the game?

It’s a piggy-type game. There is a fallen pillar next to it. I’ll make the screenshot show more, although the room that the pillar is in is not finished.

Finished the room, so changed the topic from pillar feedback to room feedback.

Added two more angles for better feedback.

Doesn’t look like a room in an airport, it look almost like a Blue VS Res kinda map, I’m consumed just a little bit!

Wait, I stand corrected, if this is a piggy map, you used great used of (as I like to call it) “The MiniToon Texture Palet”!

Other than that maybe change the color and it would fit perfectly I feel!!!

1 Like

What do you mean by change the color? Do you mean make them more pastel, make them brighter, change the color entirely, etc.

Yes, minitoon doesn’t use bright color, only for the keys and if this is a Piggy type game then that’s would be appropriate, try and tone it down not pastel, but like use dark red or dark blue, or light blue or light red, not really bright colors!

1 Like

Like see,image image image

Like those colors!!!

But as shown here, you’ve kinda used all of these colors, so I suggest maybe do for that the color behind the bright red, maybe do a darkens Gary, with the plated metal textureimage

Well, I got to work on that before you posted the other things, and ended up with this:

Also, I’m not sure what you mean in the last post.

1 Like

You know what that is a absolutely stunting, is this a piggy fan map, because I love it. You did a great job, keep up the great work!!!

I’D LIKED TO SEE MORW OF YOUR BUILDS/CONTENT!!!

1 Like

Thanks! I am actually working on a Piggy game, which is what this is for. Also, this is about 10x better than anything I have ever done ever, so my other stuff isn’t great.

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Well let me tell you this!!!

You sure got the wall trims down!!!

The Great Famous Developer MiniToon, LOVES WALL TRIMS!!! I FEEL!!!

I FEEL!!!

1 Like

That seemed relaly dramatic, because I wanted it to be!!! !!!

HEHEHEHE!!!

Hehehehehhee!!!

Hehehehehhee!!!

HEHEHEHE!!!

Updated the blue so that it matches the red more.

Original

New

Alright, got the ceiling and lighting done, so the room should be finished. (Except for changes made from feedback, of course.)

Old

New

1 Like

Please let me know if I messed up the lighting, it’s my first time trying it.

Added a skylight :slight_smile:

Old

New