What are you working on currently? (2021)

car

15 Likes

Low poly car go brrrrr

The lights could have a bit of work considering they’re just 2 cylinders but yeah! Great work.

1 Like

Is that a plugin, or you created that?

Yea, I got some inspiration off of the front, then I created the rest off of my ideas.

1 Like

The fact you made this with a generator is pretty awesome!

This is obviously a creative choice, but something always felt off with the “lilypad” floating island design. This looks like it’s the top surface that makes the island float, or maybe one guy in a hut on the mountaintop.

You might consider the iceberg approach, where the usable land is just a small visible portion of a massive rock. The edges would be more eroded and steep. There also might be smaller rocks floating in the sky.

Can’t wait to see what you do with it!

1 Like

The map for my game that I’ve been working on is coming along pretty well:

Give feedback here:

8 Likes

Commissioned Obby

18 Likes

Updated Lighting, More Details

29 Likes

The lighting fits very well with the area

1 Like

Updated this office chair model!

13 Likes

I am currently working on so much. My goal is to make the world a better place (for reasons)

I am working on things inside and outside of Roblox! :grin:

4 Likes

Playing around with some different audio effects to give a solo violin some extra presence, especially when sitting in front of an orchestral backing.

8 Likes

Butterfly Knife I modeled in blender and textured in Substance Painter.
(Substance Painter) below

(Roblox) below

(Substance Painter) below

(Roblox) below

The textures are heavily compressed in roblox

25 Likes

Made a little animation for my game because I was bored:

As well as an idle:

You can give feedback on the idle here:

4 Likes

Epitome of ‘catch me if you can’

24 Likes

If you are a weeb, you might recognize where this one’s from

bef981d30afbbdd7bc80e5cbe9195f5d

21 Likes

Recently I uploaded some NASA hats to the avatar shop after gaining permission from NASA and roblox.

23 Likes

Great work! I saw an ad for them yesterday! It’s crazy how you got permission from NASA.

2 Likes

A mirror, which I am going to put in a lot of effects because why not?

6 Likes

My brain thought making this was a good idea.

This was my first animation using Moon Animator, forgot to post it here 5 months ago lol.

EDIT: I’ll take feedback, but since this isn’t my most recent animation it’s not an accurate representation of my animation skills now. My most recent animation shows how much I’ve improved so if you’re curious, here it is:

27 Likes