Can i save Data in another site?

hi, i have a question, i work at an Ad Sistem where players can create ads, but the problem is becouse the tables i use are big, the DataStore Queqe fills fast, i can use a External Website with HttpService to Save/Load Data? If yes, any example of site and a use?

I’m afraid that there’s no website to store player data. Not only that, but I think that such ads are against Roblox’s ToS (I’m not sure).

ads aren’t agains Roblox’s ToS becouse many popular games uses them. And there exists Ad Service so it aren’t agains Roblox’s ToS

Can you please provide me an example of a front page game that includes in-game ads? Not the website ones, but those that are displayed in the game itself and redirect to content that does not belong to that game.

First of all, AdService is no longer used. It’s still present in the game, but it has been decomissioned and doesn’t work. Also, it could show ads only to mobile/tablet users and it had absolutely different role.

Trade Hangout - Roblox in this game are some things that u can make Ads about yourself

Writing about yourself isn’t really an advertisement.
Capture

down that sign says: ‘Make ur own ad!’

Oh.
Back to the main question of this topic: I don’t really think that there’s a third-party website that can store player data. Even if one exists, it will take very long time to find it. And even if you find it, you won’t be able to fully control everything, as the host of that website can randomly shut it down or erase any saved data.

It is impossible to save data across platforms with the regular data store to answer your question. There is a global made one you can use though, look at this article for more information:

The only problem you have to consider is if you want to use something like this which is created by another person (NOT ROBLOX).

Another thing, if your queue is being filled, then you will want to try Datastore2. It is not necessary to make a global data store unless you need the same data from both games. Datastore2 is also a lot more reliable then the global data store.

Datastore2:

1 Like

You could create your own, say RESTful API that interacts with a database, host it somewhere, and simply call your own services from that point on.

1 Like

yeah but that is VERY hard and i’m not good to make weebsites

Unfortunately there’s no magic website that handles all of your Roblox data for you, so a RESTful API is really your only choice outside of DataStores

You are allowed to display ads from my understanding and it is possible to transfer data over HTTP although there may be rules over what can be transfered through places such as: DigitalOcean, Firebase or glitch (glitch isn’t secure), MySQL may also be of use. To do any of this you need an understanding of: Modules, Lua, JS, noblox, SQL.

Good luck; Or just use DataStore but structure your data better and don’t constintly write to it :grin:!

this is the problem, if i use DataStore i will full the DataStore fast, u know how to make an site? any thing is helpfull to hear!

I don’t think you understand datastores, why do you believe it’ll fill DataStore fast?
(Please be as technical as possible.)

becouse i save with big tables and if there is around 100 Ads there are 100 tables with 6 Values in it

Let’s assume you’re extremely busy and you have a datastore called: Player_Ads and on one server players were creating/saving new ads every 10minutes. This first of all, is completely doable. Then you’re saving with 6 Values for each ad. This takes up no strain on datastores, to be completely honest, what you’re proposing doing is very workable with DataStores/Datastore2.

if i have an Ad with 6 Values, in DataStore how many Ads can be put?

There’s no limit for num of seperate data entrys.

thanks! i don’t know why i was thinking that