Can not join any team create sessions. "Attributes are not currently enabled"

Issue Type: Connectivity
Impact: Very High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2021-02-17 09:02:00 (+13:00)
Date Last Experienced:

Reproduction Steps:
I was able to reproduce this bug by clicking edit on any of my team-create games. (Not sure if this is team create specific, as I use team create for everything)

Expected Behavior:
To connect to the studio, and be able to edit my game

Actual Behavior:
a836d14e226185f6116ed1ed0f617e52

I get this error

Workaround:

31 Likes

Was just about to make a post on this until I saw yours. I have been getting the same issue. And it is only with team create games. Tried reinstalling, checked with some friends and they are getting the same issue too.

3 Likes

Can confirm, one of my team members is having the same issue.

3 Likes

I also keep getting the same error, worse for me is that roblox studio crashes and I see no error. I had to contact some friends for help and realized they were getting the same error. Was going to make a post as well, until I saw yours. Team games don’t work, and only games I made work for me, so it’s a team create issue.

Same, can’t update any of my games.

Same with me when trying to open a file, not in team create and not published.
“Could not open the place “[filepath removed]” with exception: “Attributes are not currently enabled”.”

Your not alone

1 Like

Even trying to access local files aren’t working.
Seems like Roblox is trying to enable attributes and it isn’t working for games previously saved with them disabled.

Yes I’m having the same issue. Cannot get into any of my saved Roblox files on my computer.
Error

1 Like

Im getting the same error message but I manage to get on a hour ago but it is tuesday which is there Update Day. So they problem broke it again

1 Like

Hi, same problem for me

1 Like

I was just about to post the same thing. It appears it’s happening to multiple users. Hopefully ROBLOX can get this fixed ASAP.

2 Likes

Is this only occurring when trying to open a local saved file or a shared place?

1 Like

Yes its very annyoing. Hate when this stuff happens

2 Likes

Can confirm, this is happening to multiple members of my team

+1 for visibility ------------------

@DevRelationsTeam

Yes it is kind of Shared Place/Group Games. Personal Games work fine but games with team create don’t.

This is clearly a server issue with roblox, It has been happening to me alot especially when i am trying to open a game that has team create on. Its been like this for months now and its actually getting very annoying

Yes sir same thing with me :smile:

1 Like

Incorrect. It only works with games that were saved with this new “update” of Roblox’s trying to enable attributes I’m assuming.

You can open new places such as Baseplate, but you cannot open any place (shared or local) that have been saved before this update.