Can not join any team create sessions. "Attributes are not currently enabled"

Same thing is happening with my team and I. We are about to release a new game and this just threw a curve ball in our plans.

What about local saved files (rbxm, rbxl , ect.)?

Same here! Itā€™s really annoying. I just updated ROBLOX Studio and got this message. I couldnā€™t post a bug report, thank god you made this!

2 Likes

Incident live on my end right now.

Nope. It also isnā€™t working for local files.

yup same here, I didnā€™t did an offline save but hope it autosaved

But I was in a group game launched it work just fine then enabled team create because someone forgot to I guess. Saved it came back and I could not enter.

Personal games work for me

Yes, mine was team create too. That indicates that itā€™s true. Personal games work.

1 Like

Try accessing a local file saved before today, and tell me how that goes if you can.

Was about to report this bug till I saw this. This is happening to me as well after my studio crashed and I tried to rejoin

I was able to get into my local saved games a minutes ago, but when I closed and tried to open it again (no update) I started getting this error for all files.

OMGā€¦ Same! Roblox please fix this.

1 Like

Can you access local files saved?

I wanted to hop on my games and fix some bugs but I am getting stonewalled by this same issue. +1 for visibility.

I am able to reproduce this issue only when the beta feature called ā€œAttributes Betaā€ is turned off. With this beta feature turned on through the Beta Features section of settings, this bug does not occur for me. Although not ideal, the current workaround is to enable this beta feature.

3 Likes

Local Files donā€™t work but I never said they did.

God, anybody else just hate seeing this popup? Me and my friend were about to release a new game we have been working on for like a few weeks but of course something has to ruin our plans :neutral_face:

Really hope roblox fixes this asap, its affecting every developer!!!

Accessing local files gives me the same error.

3 Likes

So it seems that everyone has this issue?

1 Like

Same I cant Open Any of my places