Can not join any team create sessions. "Attributes are not currently enabled"

I cant. I deleted all of them right before this, I wish I didn’t.

What happens when you move your place out of Onedrive? Does the problem still exist?

Personal Games under My Games tab work for me

@LegendOJ1 Can confirm, works fine whilst Attributes Beta is ticked on. I suggest other users with the occurring problem to do the same.

2 Likes

Having the same issue. Capture

No. The problem does not persist when moving it to a location other than the OneDrive folder.

Either that, or making a new place copy fixed the issue.

This is happening to me too!

Hi all, we’ve just reverted the flags responsible for this issue. You should be able to rejoin TC places again shortly. As a temporary measure, enable the attributes beta feature in Studio.

20 Likes

well pretty sure now thats its happening to everyone
Well That Means The Roblox Studio Api or something is down maybe

This works for me aswell. Top left FILE → Beta Features → Attributes Beta set to true

3 Likes

Excellent, glad to hear the issue is being resolved!

+1 for visibility.

I’m lucky to have been in studio before this started, but might I lose work if it fails to save? Publishing returns no error but it’s silently failed before.
I’m going to stay in studio until this blows over to make sure it doesn’t fail to publish.

[edit] fix seems to work fine, i can stop worrying now :laughing:

Yep worked. That has worked for me

1 Like

Great! I’m trying to show my smaller brother my new place, and I can’t explain to him why it isn’t working

4 Likes

Got the same error. I hope Roblox’s Staff will fix this quickly, it’s a critical error and there’s no place for errors like this. Right now multiple dev teams are frozen in place and can’t do much about, even local copies doesn’t work (atleast for me).

Really unprofessional from roblox’s side,
Especially with as big platform as roblox is now days.

1 Like

It seems like my place can now open in first try. Problem is I cant look up robloxstatus. io (DONT FOLLOW LINK!) to see the actual problem

Glad to hear that studio will be back up and running in no time!

1 Like

ROBLOX staff just commented above if you didn’t see.

2 Likes

Ok To Fix This You Need To
(1) Click File On - Top Left 🡼
(2) Click On Beta Features - Bottomish Left 🢇
(3) Make Sure Attributes Beta Is Ticked/True - Scroll Down A Bit and u will find it
And Then Just Click Save And Restart Studio

3 Likes

Also occurring with me & other devs working on a group project. image