Can see development page of every group I am in

Can reproduce; Some examples I can see are Theme Park Tycoon 2, MAD Studio, The Official Roblox Group, and Bloxxit Studios.

This is only visual however, as you can’t access or see any of the group’s assets:

2 Likes

This is happening to me too, have you found any way to fix it, even temporarily?

1 Like

I have it too!

Reproductable as well

Hi folks, thanks for letting us know about this. We put in a temporary change to show these based on a blocking problem reported in this post. The mitigation does make groups in dashboard confusing as you all mentioned.

I’ll circle back with the team to land on a permanent solution in the near future. We appreciate everyone’s patience while we’re going through this!

1 Like

I still have it :confused:

Bump, I’m also experiencing this issue as well. Gave me a big scare!

1 Like

Happening to me. Luckily this is only visually but my actual group is at the bottom so i have to scroll for ages :sad:

oh nevermind, I made a bug report and Focia19 fixed it :wink:

Just to confirm, we rolled back our changes, so this should be fixed now! If you still see any issues, please let us know, thanks!

2 Likes

Still seems to occur for me.

3 Likes

@HighwireAerialist when will the bug be actually fixed…

my groups are:

[ Content Deleted 1…
frnuitedybi
VSC Team

I do still have it for me. I’m not sure, but I am in the beta program, if that has too do with it.

Yes the bug has re-occured recently for me too

Happening to me as well. I should only have access to the highlighted groups below:

this is till happening, any est on a fix, really annoying having to scroll though hundreds of groups to get to one of mine

Sorry for the late reply! I can see that the issue still reproduces, so I’ll make a note and follow-up on Monday. Thanks for everyone’s patience!

1 Like

Hi folks, a fix went out today! This should now be resolved.

3 Likes

Can confirm this has been fixed on my end

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.