Group I can't make nor configure experiences nor make clothes appears in the creator dashboard

Reproduction Steps:

1. Go to the creator dashboard
  2. Press the button under “CREATOR”
  3. Look at the dropdown
  4. Go to one of the groups

Expected Behavior

It should only appear the groups I have permission for (I have permission to configure clothes for the group ALbaraa Community)

Actual Behavior

It appears to show groups I don’t have permission to modify and when I go there, it appears to not show games even though the group has games

Issue Area: Creator Dashboard
Page URL: https://create.roblox.com/dashboard/creations
Impact: Medium
Frequency: Rare
Date First Experienced: 2023-04-08 15:25:00 (+04:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2023-04-08 15:58:00 (+04:00)

1 Like

We’ve filed a ticket into our internal database for this issue, and we will update you when we have further information!

Thanks for the report!

2 Likes

Hi folks, we have a similar issue tracked in this devforum post. We rolled back our changes, so this should be fixed now though. If this is still a problem, please let us know!

2 Likes

Hi! I’m still receiving the issue with my models on the configuration tab. I’m not able to configure any of my models.

The bug is back… when will it be actually fixed?

@HighwireAerialist @Focia19

I am experiencing this as well.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the regression! Just syncing the threads and confirming that I’ll follow up on Monday, so I appreciate everyone’s patience!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.