Can someone please make me a model using my gui please i want it to work like this? i have reasons lol

1. What do you want to achieve?
    Hey guys, can someone make me a model that allows players to play playlists in a vehicle but, using image buttons - once a player presses an image button it plays a playlist but when they press a different station button which is these image buttons its stops the current playlist and plays the new one, I would like it as stations, so it plays a playlist of music when an image button is pressed but pauses when another is pressed and plays a new one, I also want it so only the player can hear the radio and i want it so the gui only comes up when in a vehicle and the music automatically pauses itself untill you re enter the vehicle like pacifico 2.

heres my gui:
https://www.roblox.com/library/7776434727/CarRadio

Here is what i want it to act like, which is the gui this youtuber is showcasing:

1. What is the issue?
    The issue is I have made two posts already but none are helping at all and I don’t know how to script as it’s hard to learn because I have ADHD, please help me I really do want to learn to script but I just cant its too hard. but I do still try my best in my games.
  2. What solutions have you thought of so far?
    two post script recommendations but they did not work and they won’t explain.
1 Like

Your model is “This item is not currently for sale.” so i cant make a radio model using your model.

1 Like

oh sorry gimme a sec ill just set it for sale

1 Like

i done it, i want it exactly how the youtubers gui works please

1 Like

im trying to get the model but it never show up. hang on

1 Like

You mean of car radio is allowing players to create they’re own playlist/ queue to automatically play? or something?

1 Like

try now, reload the page it should work

1 Like

no i want it to play certain songs not by choice so the model i want you to make now is the radio system for the players without robux and i dont need a custom playlist thng i already got that its part of a gamepass but i want this to be the free radio for the players who dont have the custom radio gamepass, so if you watch the video how the image buttons plays a playlist each time one is pressed, i want it exactly like that its the closest and is what i want lol

1 Like

1 Like

oh i could do that, but do you want to make the people who is near the car hear it or for the client only?

wait if i just save a gui from screen gui to roblox does will that still work or do i have to actually put it in a model ill do it any way but still lol

client only please, thank you soo much honestly i thought id never be able to get this radio to work lol

youre a legend mate :grinning: good on ya

also thats the first car radio model in the whole of robloxs living years tbh aye

also if you want i can make you a developer and part of my game as an NPC or statue or something, maybe even at the dealership desk or at infomation, i reckon imfomation what do u think up to you

sorry lol im just happy and excited, i havnt felt happiness in a long time :grinning:

its alright but i think i will submit this late cause i have to do my homeworks.

ok its alright just don’t forget, i have to work tonight to any way so yea lol, when will it be done do you think?

i think this afternoon cause imma just do 2 homeworks.

ok all good thanks mate ill put you on the information desk in my game :+1: