Can someone please make me a model using my gui please i want it to work like this? i have reasons lol

im not sure if i did the correct one but here

Preview:
robloxapp-20211019-1211206.wmv (2.2 MB)

1 Like

Can you please make a video? It’s a audio file lol

1 Like

Oh I wanted it exactly how the video I put in the post shows it, did you use my gui?

1 Like

i think using roblox devforum as a chat is inappropriate add me Angelo | Nathaniel#9886. and yes i saw the gui on the video but not the model

wait i see the CarRadio gui model now, i’ll recreate the model.

Ok lol thank you, I’ll add you

I added u my account is ruthlessdemon16

I cant see your friend request

Lol friend me instead, RuthlessD3MoN16

wait i sent you a friend request again i think it worked my user is RuthlessD3MoN16

Pre-work

1 Like

Thank you I’ll take a look in the morning.

it’s actually pretty good but using my GUI is it possible to make it so if you press one button it plays multiple pieces of music instead of just pressing one for each song and it does not automatically change ( i want it to play multiple songs using my GUI and automatic song change after the song finishes. like pacifico 2) you were pretty close actually a good job but can you do that for me?, I am happy to use this if you don’t feel like it, no pressure only if u want to, but ill still add you to my game as a dev and an NPC and statue lol.

oh sure, no worries. And thanks

its ok, can you add these songs to it please? make sure you make (((((1 button play multiple songs automatically)))))) for each radio station.

Pop station:

• Bruno Mars - Grenade
  • Bruno Mars - Nothin on you
  • Ckay & DjYo - Love Nwantiti(TikTok remix)

and more songs that you recommend(English songs please)(please dont take that offensive, i didnt mean it like that)

Rock Station:
Random rock songs that you recommend

NCS(NoCopyrightSounds) station
any NCS songs(make sure that they sound good(im sure that the songs you think sound good will be the songs everyone else would i think its the vibe their songs give off lol)

alright but i have to tell you something, i have to upload this late cause i have a school project on where we should create a website about lessons on our school.

oh yea, all good and good luck with your project :grinning:

bruno mars songs that you suggested are not in roblox audio list

Oh, damn it, you can pick one you like then lol

my fav musics arent in roblox too lol but here’s the model. I played the game first(pacifo 2) so i am sure im doing it correctly. I also changed your gui design and replacement so the scripts will be easy. i am sure its correct, hopefully.