Can someone please make me a model using my gui please i want it to work like this? i have reasons lol

ok thank you ill check it out, hopefuly, i think you have a better understanding of it lol

I get your ADHD and stuff but if @InvalidRaycast or whoever is making this wants to then thatā€™s fine but I do kinda feel bad that this dude is making stuff for you while he has his work I mean itā€™s nice of him and I give him credit but like thatā€™s a lot on him maybe Iā€™d strongly suggest taking what heā€™s giving you as a learning experience so you can try to learn from it (I know you said it was hard) but yea

yea ill consider that, thank you and @InvalidRaycast thank you as well, if you need any help in return from making the model multiple times feel free to ask me for help with your project i am happy to help :grinning: as long as its english :laughing:

1 Like

i only know how to speak/read english

No its alright, cause i have nothing to do much. So iā€™ll just make a model since im bored.

Yeeeeee I wish you luck on your future projects!

same, if your talking to angelo but if your talking to me thank you(im confused who you are talking to) lol

thank you the model is perfect, Great job!

thank you so much, im glad i could help.

thank you so much, (cant chat below 30)

Hey, Angelo, is it OK if you can teach me to script please? I just wanna give it one more go, it always works when I have someone teaching me over call or something because I canā€™t learn off youtube lol, and if you want, how about we team up and develope games together, where we could both build and script(if I learn to script lol, but either way we still can do it lol)

Let me know :smile:

I am happy to! :smile:

Sorry if Im bumping this post but, you should never be asking people to make scripts or systems for you.

1 Like