Can We Get Sponsored Ads For Other Asset Types?

Say I want to advertise a model. It’d be easier to put a sponsored ad, and it would show up when someone if viewing the Library. For clothes, it would show up when someone is viewing the Catalog. It can even be as simple as placing one or two sponsored items in the recommended section.

What do you think:

• Yes.
  • I don’t see why not
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

I don’t think we should share the ad market with models :confused:

The ads seem like a nice place to advertise games. Things people can click on and press Play on. I already think group advertising is dumb but that’s another rant. I think most players have the expectation of ‘wow cool sword in the ad! I’m gonna click it and go play a game about it

What about clothing? I get your point on models, but clothing serve more of a purpose. Also, you wouldn’t be sharing the ad market. It’s not like models, clothing, etc would have any reason to show on the games page.

1 Like

I agree completely. Especially now that the clothing market is going to be getting more serious.

I’m speaking for both. It’d be extremely annoying clicking an ad for an awesome FPS game and going to a link with $1000 R military shirts.

I’m confused. Why would a SPONSORED GAME be in the Catalog section of the site? And it would show the shirt. Not a game icon.

Oh Whoops. Misread it. Yeah I’m all for advertising clothes in the library.

2 Likes

Short answer is yes, and it’s on the road map. :thumbsup:

8 Likes

Any update on this?

Not soon. :pensive:

It’s still something we want to do, but it’s behind a bunch of other features.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.