Sponsoring advertisement option for clothing, plugins and models?

As a Roblox developer, it is extremely hard to get your product out there if it is a clothing asset, a plugin, or a model. This has been suggested before, but it was over a year ago, and I’ve also attached images that represent what it would look like.

Allowing sponsoring for different types of assets would open up the advertisement and catalog/library market to a new realm.

This is what the catalog would look like when sponsoring is a thing.

Not the best photoshopping skills, but ayy it’s something.

It would earn random spots just like how game sponsoring works. I would’ve made this view in the library, but the style is outdated with the old layout of the catalog. This would need to be updated before pushing this update, but you get the point.

So, do you support the idea? Please post below with feedback, and changes to the idea, if any.

8 Likes

I feel like this could help botted clothing; those who bot tend to have more robux to sponsor their copies and wipe out the originals

4 Likes

AMAZING IDEA! i would like to get featured

1 Like

This idea isn’t about a featured asset sort, but that is a good idea. I don’t know if Roblox wants to increase workload by approving assets for featured asset sorts, but I support that. This idea would be like game sponsoring where you put in, let’s say, 10,000 R$, and then your clothing would be sponsored for 24 hours.

i think roblox need to pick some good designs like ‘designers of the month’ and feature their clothing on front page.after this ppl will wear some good clothing and not adidas hoodie with adidas shoes 24/7

I agree. Just like the #nominations:featured-game-sort subforum. But for clothes.

i wish if roblox would like to ask me for a help about this… bcs i know many amazing designers wich one are not getting sales and attention at all and its sad. when ppl spends hours on their clothing and getting max 10 sales and other ppl spend 1 min to copy and uploads and gets 1000+ sales.

this makes copying clothing easier to make profit from

however since models and plugins don’t have any profits involved… I don’t see why not for them