Can you get banned for using a script executor (such as Synapse) to develop your own anti-exploits?

Fourth, I’m not the type of developer that is going to use an executor to get scripts and steal them, I’m going to use it if I can, to develop my own anti-exploits.
My question is: can you get banned for using an executor, such as Synapse, for developing your own anti-exploits for your games?
I’m asking this question because I’m sure that I’m not the only one who wants to know the answer.

Yes, exploits break Roblox ToS, no matter the context.

Possibly. Because it’s still an exploit, injecting scripts.

Using script executors are against the Roblox TOS, so even thought you are using it for good, it still counts as an exploit.

I remember seeing a ban message for 4-7 days for somebody being banned for exploiting. However, the moderator added a message similar to this:
“We understand that this is for non-malicious use, but it is still against ToS.”
This was because they were making an anti exploit.

Unfortunatly I don’t remember where I saw this.

Sorry if this was too late but there is some functions that roblox studio cant access or test stuff like hookfunction setclipboard using remotespy dex and stuff like that it will simply give you error because some functions will be for exploits only and you dont want to remove all these errors like dex has over 2k lines of code i dont remember how much but it was so much
Edit: hold up this conversation was over a year ago?:skull:

Nope, Synapse (And literally all exploits) are undetected and you won’t ever get banned for his use.

Stop spreading false information; if you’re caught using Synapse under any circumstances, you’ll get banned.

1 Like

You must be an exploiter to be talking so confidently. Regardless, if you are caught, you’re getting banned.

(P.S. if you actually talk intelligently, I may take you and your words more seriously.)

I feel the same way.

To me, while there’s always a risk to using an exploit injector/executor, at the same time, there’s no good alternative. Roblox Studio won’t ever add the special functions that exploiters have!

For example, exploiters can use specific Synapse-specific functions to click on any ClickDetector and activate any ProximityPrompt. They can also get all event connections to any instance and disconnect or manually fire them at any time. (I think it would be great if Roblox added that as an actual feature.)

tl;dr: Exploiters can do more things than Studio. Using tools from the dark side for catching possible exploits isn’t that bad, but it is risky.

No hookfunction?
No fireclickdetector?
No firetouchinsert?
No getnilinstances?
No getscripts?
No getconnections?
No getcallingscript?
(Man im tired of typing this but what i mean there is functions in exploits that doesn’t exist on the normal local scripts and also there is alot more functions)

Have you read my post?

The BEST solution there can be.

No other solution can achieve executor functions without risking a ban.

I already asked, you can’t, not even in a Private Place

He is right, executors like Synapse can’t be detected when they are updated. You will only get banned if you are caught running scripts a game is not supposed to have (very rare). The reason why this is very rare for Roblox to do is because every game is a world and it’s hard to determine whether it was a hack, a bug, a lag issue, a glitch, a feature, etc…

My point wasn’t whether or not Synpase could be detected, it was that if you are caught with it, you’re getting banned

1 Like

Im sayin that loadstrings dont have these functions

1 Like

I’d say, It’s against the Terms of Service. You can’t do anything about it even if that is a Private Server or Place. The only way you can do this is to use the Console by writing in chat the command /console in chat (if you own the game or you work for it and have permissions to use it).

Some functions in executers arent on roblox functions

if you do it in a private server then no, but you can also try pasting the code in your local script

You’re right. Executors can also add their built-in functions.

I would strongly recommend you instead design an “emulated” version of synapse in studio rather than use a real injector. roblox sees rules as black and white and sadly no matter the context if a rule is broken they will issue bans. if you were to just script your own it would be more similar to an admin panel and would be perfectly fine.