Can you make tutorials about the forum?

Can make a tutorial about the forum?

You mean like how to use it or something else?

No, I’m talking for example about how to put categories right, etc.

Yes, but in #forum-feedback since meta discussion can only go in here

You can do

What do you mean?

I can only put here?

If your tutorial is how to use the forum, then better suited for #forum-feedback. It wouldn’t be fit for #resources:community-tutorials since it isn’t a tutorial about development

I’m not talking about I need a tutorial, I’m talking about how to publish something different

1 Like

I mean if you’re asking about to make tutorial’s or to help new members who has just gotten access to it, I don’t think it’s a good idea. It isn’t a good idea since roblox already has tons of information which they send out by a bot I believe when you join Devforum.

What you mean “publish something different”?

You might want to make your topic more clear since everyone is confused on what you are trying to achieve! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

As a tutorial on how to make a good post in for example, cool creations.

A format pops up when you select a category. It’s upto you on how you want it tho.

Also, theres rule for category, If you follow this, it will definitely be a good topic.

I found the perfect example
This is not refiring the development in fact, thats what i mean.

Guidelines already exist for categories. Please do not use Forum Feedback or any other category for tutorials about how to use the forum; these resources should be provided officially by the staff who run and oversee the forum because they know for sure what is correct. Tutorials do not belong here. Forum Feedback is for users to provide feedback about the forum, or for users with questions about how to use the forum.

6 Likes