Can you tween a group?

Hey Roblox developers. I’ve been trying to make a helicopter tween into another location, but it’s kinda complicated. I’ve tried making my own mesh in blender but I was getting a lot of problems with it. So, I decided to look in the toolbox. but the problem is all of the helicopters they have are grouped, and they’re filled with many parts. The only solution that I know of would be to make a script for each individual part in the group but that would take way too long and I know there must be some other solution.

So how would you tween a group, and make it so that every child within that group gets tweened?

If you could tween a group, theres another problem; tweening the group would make every part meet at that one point, and it wouldn’t be a helicopter anymore. The tween would kinda act like a black hole sucking in every part.

Please let me know if theres any solution to this.

I’m not sure if this would work as I can’t test right now but try it.
I started learning lua recently so pardon any errors or if my code is not efficent.

local Info = TweenInfo.new (
    2, -- Time
	Enum.EasingStyle.Sine, -- EasingStyle
	Enum.EasingDirection.Out, -- EasingDirection
	0, -- RepeatCount (when less than zero the tween will loop indefinitely)
	false, -- Reverses (tween will reverse once reaching it's goal)
	0 -- DelayTime
)
for i, v in pairs (game.Workspace.Helicopter:GetDescendants()) 
if not v.IsA ("BasePart") then continue end -- if its not a basepart then skips to next iteration
local Tween = TweenService:Create(
v, -- part to tween
Info, -- the info
Vector3.new(0,20,0) -- Whatever you want to tween goes here
)
Tween:Play()
end

Tweening a helicopter won’t look good, you need more than just tweening the helicopter via script.
Like the spin and the way it moves. Use MoonAnimator instead and animate the helicopter however you want from location to location.

You can Anchor the Part you Tween, then Weld the other components to it.

Also try the Search bar up top. I found a few posts about tweening models, like this one: