Hey, I just bumped into this unusual bug today. I could not login as the necessary resources seems to have clogged up by 403 errors. Any clue about why this happened?
Screenshot 20:56 CET
The procedure tested is on two out of multiple accounts of mine. Both login credentials are correct and the website does not respond.
- Google Chrome, login credentials input, no response from the website
- Safari, same as aforementioned browser
- Apparently, this is only on my client. The device I’m on is a Macbook Air early 2015.
- I checked it again on my second device. Identical error, but this time it responded with failing to start the FunCaptcha. Possible conclusion that the problem is on my network.
- Checked again with other people. One such case occurred last week, but in the US.