Cannot Publish game in Studio - "Publish Failed" in Output

• Detailed description of bug;
    I currently cannot publish anything to roblox. Clicking File > Publish To Roblox and File > Publish To Roblox As.. Outputs placename Publish Failed.
    I have only just had this problem since yesterday’s downtime. I have tried reinstalling Studio to no avail. I have tried every type of place, local files, and otherwise. I have tried disabling all of my plugins.

• Where the bug happens (be specific);
    Studio, when publishing a place, any place

• When it started happening;
    Since yesterday’s downtime, approx. 11pm 6/16/2020

• Screenshots and videos of the bug;
    N/A

• Steps to reproduce the issue (be minimal, specific, consistent!);
    Clicking File > Publish To Roblox and File > Publish To Roblox As..

• System Specs/Log Files:

Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2678 v3 @ 2.50GHz

NVIDIA Quadro P5000

12.0 GB RAM

Log File: Command line:AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-0f92b7995f2446f0\Roblox - Pastebin.com

12 Likes

I am also experiencing this error

nice shadow btw

4 Likes

Is this an issue effecting primarily Shadow?
I tried publishing through my other computer and it seemed to work.

3 Likes

It could be, the internet seems to work fine on shadow though

1 Like

Update: Publishing using Team Create seems to work, is a temporary workaround at the moment.

2 Likes

I am also experiencing the same issue, and I’m making the most of the workaround mentioned above.

Looking at backend logs, everyone that has posted on this thread is encountering floodcheck issues with the save endpoint. Are you on a VPN?

3 Likes

I’m also reaching this error, this most likely seems to be a Cloud Computer issue, as I noticed the OP is using the same service as me.

1 Like

It’s most likely related to the service Im using

1 Like

Issue seems to be fixed for me as of now, not sure about others.

1 Like

I don’t think this would be the same error, as I’m not experiencing any freezing or greying out like you describe - but it’s probably related in some way. thank you though!

1 Like

Have been experiencing this issue for nearly 2 months now, have you gotten any resolve?

3 Likes

I have this same issue. Except for when I press Publish To Roblox As, I get lots of errors in blue text.
blue error

1 Like

Hi Ban3k_Account, are you still having issues with publishing a place? If so, are there any more details you can give us? There could be a variety of reasons why this error may be occurring. Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi HugoFeurig, sorry that you’re having this issue! If possible, could you show text that appears above “Stack Begin” in the output, if any? It would help us get to the source of this issue. Thanks!

3 Likes

I am experiencing the same issue across a few of my games. The games I have this issue on do have team create enabled. I keep getting errors in the output of studio when I try to save or publish my game to Roblox. It started doing this a few days ago and it still is not working today. See the image below for the error.

I tried restarting my laptop and even tried waiting a few days and it just won’t publish or save.

that happened to me while i was making a small project when i tried to save it logged me out of my roblox account and it happened like a month ago, i dont know what really happened but it never happened since, thought i will say it here since i thought i got hacked or something

I logged out and logged back into my account in studio and the issue still persists. It’s still not working now either.

I would also like to add that this error is happening only on places that were created using CreatePlaceAsync. I had no problems publishing updates before on CreatePlaceAsync places until just now. Publishing seems to be working fine for normal places however.