being able to upload meshes again

Actual Behavior

idiot

It says error Status code: 500

Issue Area: Studio
Issue Type: Other
Impact: Critical
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2022-10-29 11:10:00 (+02:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2022-10-30 00:10:00 (+02:00)

8 Likes

Having the same issue trying to upload audio. Seems like an outage of some sort.

4 Likes

You cant upload images too I even checked on different PC

1 Like

Yup, cannot upload decals or meshes. Also, the chat filter seems to be having issues as none of the games I’ve entered has allowed anyone’s message to go through… wonder if its related

Can’t use group chat too.

1 Like

I can’t upload audio either, very frustrating when trying to release a time-limited update :sad:

Seems like this is happening for a lot of people, hopefully it’ll be fixed soon

1 Like

Animations cannot be uploaded too. So annoying, there’s always something halting development.

1 Like

Currently the chat filter (as noted by @texticks) is also having a stroke.

I cannot send messages at all in game. Immediately replaced by the issue message.

1 Like

Thanks for the report. Our engineering team is actively investigating.

12 Likes

wow i thought i was the only one affected at first but now im reassured that its actually the site’s problem

2 Likes

Same occurring everywhere in the creator dashboard, 500 status codes are making it impossible to edit anything on the page.

Also, can’t publish any package:

09:12:05.011 Failed to update Package Data: HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error)
09:12:05.011 Error publishing Package:

Unions are bugged as well which appears to be preventing me from updating my game.

1 Like

Yes something is very wrong right now! I am getting moderations when uploading normal meshes that are following the community standards???

Please remove the moderation, I am a good boy😭

1 Like

You could update https://status.roblox.com/

I think roblox servers are down atm im having the same issue, you should try to upload them later

It still says everything is operational for some reason. search results for experiences, chat, asset delivery seems broken

This issue should be resolved now.

5 Likes

Nope, it ain’t.
Capture
I’m not the original poster but there is still a huge issue with trying to upload unions, worked partially the past few days, but now it’s just completely stopped working.

1 Like