Can't Publish, Save, Or Commit Edits. HTTP 500

Checked back before 2 hours and somehow i can still save it to file and auto save, prob it was fflag blocking access or being over-ridden again.

I suggest you to save the game place to your local pc. If it’s still not fixed within a certain amount of time you still have a recent copy on your pc which you can re-upload to your original place.

2 Likes

It is now working for me. I can save and commit edits! Thank you Roblox! :pray:

1 Like

LETS GOOOOOOO ITS BACK

Same!!! I just published and it is starting to work again. To be safe though, I will continue working on local files only for 3 more hours.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me, I thought it was an issue with my game, but now I know that everyone is experiencing it.

It’s quite frustrating considering I just finished an update and was about to publish the update as well.

1 Like

woooo it’s working again boys!

1 Like

Hello everyone! It should be working now, this issue has been fixed. Go ahead and save your work!
If you closed your studio, when you open it, there should be a pop-up about an Auto-Recovery file, accept it, do not ignore it if you want your work back.

2 Likes

when I click on publish the copy to another place it simply does not publish or change anything

I have had this issue as well and it just fixed itself when i tried again a few hours later probably a roblox issue

For everyone wondering, this same bug happened about a 2 weeks ago. The bug lasted almost 5 days before the bug was fixed by Roblox.

Just confirmed with the team this is now resolved and team is following up with additional investigations to make this more resilient in the future. Please file a new bug report if this issue occurs again!

13 Likes

@CDDevelopment @calvin_coco @X0BaconHairDude0X @ResidencyPlanned @LucaDaBoy

Thank you for the feedback on the “partial” wording, while technically Studio was able to boot and do some actions, we agree probably it should have said it was entirely disrupted. We’ve forwarded this feedback and will take it into account for the future for the status page (unfortunately did not have time during the incident to consider this as folks were busy working on the incident).

2 Likes

Please create or reply to separate bug reports about separate issues. This topic is focused around the publish/save/commit/upload issues that were just resolved.

3 Likes

hello, I’m facing a problem to publish copies of the game, whenever I publish nothing happens, it simply does not publish

This seems like a different issue, could you post a separate bug report so we can investigate it separately?

Please see here on how you can file a bug report at your current forum level: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/cant-post-bug-reports-or-feature-requests/2009361

Many thanks!

I cannot make a bug report because I do not have member status. It’s still happening. I cannot save to Roblox. However, I can save to a local file, and I can publish. So there is still a problem.

EDIT:
Nevermind. It just started working.

Thanks for the edit!

This is incorrect, I recommend giving this link I posted just above another read!

Would this bug report be related?

If so, could you reply that it has been resolved so that I may mark it as a solution. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.